Chapter 7 Bare Skin

<<picture of Sebastian>>

***Oh? What's that? Two chapters in the same day? Why yes it is, huh, and would you look at that, this chapter is literally all touchy touchy fun stuff. Enjoy! (^ω^)***

I go to back away but his hand is on the back of my head now holding me close. I can't get my arms out in front of me to do anything because his other hand is still holding me tight against his body.

To think that my first kiss has just been stolen by a pirate.

I tri to ask him what the hell he thinks he is doing but I quickly find out what a mistake that was as I gave him an opening. His tongue pushed into my mouth. As his kiss becomes deeper and rougher his arm on the small of my back pulled me closer. My feet now just barely touching the ground. There is something about the way he is holding me and how he is kissing me that makes me want to melt. I get mad at how he is making me feel that way. He kept on kissing me as he starts to walk towards the bed still holding me as I fumble back. I try hitting his back to get his attention but it does nothing. 

I feel the back of my legs hit the edge of the bed and I start to panic. Oh god, please tell me he's not actually going to do anything more, he said he wouldn't. As I am pushed onto the bed I realize I am expecting a pirate to keep their word and would have laughed at my own stupidity if it wasn't for the utter fear I am feeling at the moment.

He grabs the whisky soaked rag and quickly washes off his hands and face with it. I take the opportunity to try and get up and off the bead but next thing I know he is on top of me. His enormous baudy looms over me making me realize once again how small I am in comparison. I tried to push him off and get up but he doesn't move an inch. He grabs both my arms just below my cuts with one hand and held them down against the bed. I hate how strong he is compared to me.

"Please d-don't, y-y-you said-" I choked on my words when I feel his leg rubbing up against my groin. He just watches me intently with those green eyes of his as I writhe underneath him. "Why are you-" I am cut off again but this time by him kissing me. His chapped lips are salty. I imagine that this is what it would be like to kiss the sea.

His free hand starts to creep its way under my shirt and sliding itself up my side until it reaches my waist. I feel goosebumps spread to my entire baudy from that spot. As if acting as some kind of trigger, I start to shake. Whether it is from fear or nerves I can't tell. His hand continues to explore my baudy, lifting my shirt in the process. "wha-" I only manage to get that much pased my lips as he pinched my niple and started to kiss me, starting to make his way down my jaw and along my collarbone, biting down on it every few kisses.

I surprised myself as I find sounds coming from my lips that I didn't know I could make. I hear him laugh a little while biting my collar bone at the sounds I made. I bite down hard on my bottom lip trying to stop myself from doing it again, it hurt more than I expected, not realizing that they were swollen now because of the Capitan.

With his leg still grinding me, his hand on my baudy and the trail of kisses and bite marks he was leaving all over me happening all at the same time is making my head a mess trying to figure out where I should focus. I feel it get warmer between my legs as the blood flow starts to make me pulsate under his grinding leg. I was panting hard and my heart was pumping so fast I felt like it might burst. I'm surprised at my own reaction, but this is the first time anything like this has ever been done to me.

I suddenly feel both mine and the Captain's body jerk back. I think the boat just started moving. That didn't stop him though. He takes his hand off my arms and lifts me up by the small of my back. As so many different and new emotions course through me I am incredibly disoriented. I know that now is my chance to try and push him away, but my mind and my body want different things at the moment. I jump a little and let out a squeal as his hands suddenly found themselves squeezing my butt cheeks. His hands were so big they cover both sides of my ass completely. He lifts me and turns so he is now sitting on the edge of the bead and I find myself sitting on his lap, basically straddling him. Suddenly I feel the touch of his hands both under my shirt, he lifts it up and pules it of. One hand found its way back to my ass and the other pulled me closer against the captain's chest as he kissed me yet again. I could feel his heartbeat on my chest, making myn skip.

There's a knock on the door.