Chapter 17 Gentle Rough Hands

***So did you notice? Did you notice how freaking long this chapter is compared to the others?! That's right, your fuken welcome! And it only took me a week to write it this time. I know, no need to praise me, I'm impressed with me to. So enjoy, this chapter is particularly... Hmm, how should I say? Spicy? Hot? Hehe. Drop a vote and comment what you think if you get the chance (-) Cya later |(3)|***

No way, I coulnt. I mean I don't even want to kill a stranger so why would I want to kill someone I care about. ....... Did I just.... Did I just say care about....? Do I care about the captain...? I mean I guess I don't not care about him so I suppose that means I do care about him... Ah, god, never mind I was just threatened and blackmailed and I'm thinking about this crap? What the hell is wrong with me? Ok sebastian, just focus. So let's see, how can I get out of this without killing anyone? God shouldn't i just figure out if i even can get out of this in the first place, then figure of if there is a possibility of getting out of it and not killing someone. I hadn't noticed it until that moment but my hands were shaking. I guess i was more scared than I had realized. Why wouldn't I be though?

This was all so crazy, hell, my entire life has just been a series of insane event after insane event. I mean what the hell? Who goes from being a kid growing up on a farm to the fucking prince of England? That shit don't just happen to people so why the hell did it happen to me? I didn't want it, I liked living on the farm and playing with the animals. It wasn't always easy but nothing in life is. Now because i'm the stupid fucking air to the god dam throne, the throne that i don't want and all these god damn people that want to kill me over a position that comes with so many fucking downsides that if I could I would just let them have it. Christ why is everything so fucking messed up?

I was so engrossed in the internal melt down I was having that I hadn't noticed that the captain had entered the room and was right in front of me. I was looking down at the ground where I had dropped the sword and could only see his pant legs and boots. But I knew it was him. Its right there, the sword is right there. I could just end this now couldn't I? I don't want to kill but I don't want to be in this situation anymore. If I do this now though the crew will kill me for sure. Maybe I should do it now then, I don't know if I want to continue to live like this, i don't know if-

My thoughts were cut off buy the feeling of two large worm arms enveloped me in there embrace. My eyes went wide for a second and then the tears just started to flow freely with no signs of stopping. How could I think all those things? Hes such a good person, better than most. Maybe out of the two of us, i'm in fact the monster.

I griped onto his shirt and buried my face into his chest, letting my tears soak into his shirt.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." My muffled words left my shaky lips between sobs. I'm not much of a man after all am I? how can I be with what I just considered doing? I felt a large worm hand cup my cheek and lift my teary eyes up to look at the emeralds encased in his ruggedly soft expression. He didn't say anything, he didn't need to. He just leaned down and kissed me painfully softly.

I don't want that though, I don't want him to be so gentle. I want him to kiss me harder, until my lips are bruised and bleeding. So I kiss him back, as hard as I can. His hand on my lower back lifts me and his hand on my cheek moves to the back of my neck to hold my face closer to his own. His mouth opened up and his large tongue pushed into my mouth, ravaging me violently. It felt as if he were devouring me. It was perfect. But I still wanted more. My hands find themselves in his hair, trying to pull our faces even closer together. I try to match his pace but he's so much more experienced than I am that it's virtually impossible.