Chapter 38 Hold On

***Hello hello! Yes I'm not dead! In fact I'm even working on a new story on Tapas called "what is a hero?"! I'd greatly appreciate if you guys could give it your support as I've entered it into a contest. https://m.tapas.io/series/what-is-a-hero (also yes it's still very gay don't worry, I literally can't write straight stories anyway I have no idea how I would even attempt that) Anyway sorry for that bit of self promotion, moving on, this chapter is particularly long and I'm sorry it took so long to write it up. Enjoy, leave a comment and vote if you get the chance and I'll see you guys next time! (⌒▽⌒)***

I practically jumped out of the water as a figure appeared in the room, my vision distorted by the steam coming off the surface of the bath.

"So you can still get scared? I was starting to wonder with the way you've been lately." The captain's voice cut through the steam, making me relax. "Mind if I join you?" Despite him wording it like a question it was him telling me what he was going to do. This further proven by the fact that while he spoke he was already getting undressed. I said nothing though, somehow still half stuck in my previous thoughts.

I felt the water level rise as he got into the bath. It was close to overflowing now. I felt our legs touch and rest against each other. He was sitting in front of me and like I had only just realised that we were both naked my face became beat red, my hands instinctively going to cover my crotch. He chuckled. "You're still able to feel embarrassed to hun? That's good..." Somehow, he sounded kind of relieved. He leaned closer from the other side of the bath, I instinctively closed my eyes, expecting to suddenly feel his warmth on my lips. Instead though, I felt it on my forehead. My heart hurt, in a good and bad way. I was still thinking about what the woman at the bar had said. "What are you thinking about?" He was still leaning close, an expression of concern and curiosity resting on his emerald green eyes.

"It's stupid, I don't know why I'm thinking about it..." He said nothing, and neither did I. It was like he knew the silence would consume me and push me to finally say what I was keeping inside. He's gotten to know me too well. "The woman at the bar... she said that I wasn't the type that you usually go for... Like I knew that you had probably been with people before but somehow I never really imagined it, or them until she said that... It's really stupid I don't know why I'm-" I feel his large worm hands cup my face, wearing a kind of happy smile I didn't understand.

"Sebastian... are you... Jealous?" My cheeks flared up and I opened my mouth to say something to deny that but then I realized that that really was what I was feeling. Why hadn't I realized that? I don't know what my face looked like but the Captain seemed to get a kick out of it with the chuckle he let out. "Cute." As if my face wasn't red enough. I turned my head away, but his hands stayed on my face.
"Shut up..." I knew that I sounded like a sulking child but I had no other response. His hand slipped down to my neck and then to the back of my head. The feeling of his fingers gliding across my body like that made me shiver. It felt like forever since he had touched me like this.

"I did have people I slept with in the past but I never asked any of them to be more than that, let alone partners." My face turned to his, I probably had some level of puppy dog eyes asking if that was true. His hand at the back of my neck held me still as he leaned in to kiss my neck, and then my collar bone. "I want all of you, mind, body and soul." he kissed just above my heart, making butterflies flutter. Despite my hands covering my crotch, the little guy was waking up and ready to play.

My hands went to his back and nap of his neck as his mouth moved down to my nipple. I gasped feeling his lips incase it in warmth. He toyed with it with his tongue, a pleasurable pinch coming from him nipping it. A hitched breath escaped my lips. His hand traveled south beneath the water, I bit my lip as I moved my hands aside, allowing him access. The water was hot but somehow his hand was warmer. I took in a sharp breath feeling him begin to stroke my member.