Life update

So I'v been avoiding writing this for a while, mostly because I don't want to admit to all of you that I'm not ok. I'm currently dealing with depression and severe social anxiety. It's making just living and functioning as a normal person very difficult, and as a result my writing is suffering because of it. Questioning and second-guessing myself and deleting what I write, I can't seem to finish writing the next chapter. Now I don't mean to scare you because this doesn't mean that I'm going to be giving up on this book, it just means that as I go to therapy and trying to get better it is highly possible that I won't be able to publish a chapter during that time. However when I do get better I will pick up this book again, and I apologize to all you loyal readers who have made me so happy through reading your comments and encouragement. I honestly appreciate every single one of you for having to read up to this point, I honestly never thought so many people would want to read this silly little book of mine. I never even considered writing as much of this as I have but I continue to write for you guys. I sincerely hope that you can understand and can be patient with me, I promise that when I get to a better place mentally I will continue to update this book. Again, thank you and hopefully I will see you all soon.