Chapter 11 - Day Out At The Beach

"Right come on, we need to find a good spot," Beau ordered as we got off the tram. We took a ton of stuff with us; sun loungers, an umbrella, a portable BBQ, beers and a cooler full of food. We attempted to get down to the beach as quickly as we could before it started to get busy, we wanted to find a sick spot.

When we got down to the beach, we found an amazing spot where we had a full view of the ocean. We began setting up the sun loungers, and putting the umbrella up. I flopped down for a few minutes, attempting to get my breath back, I was exhausted after carrying two fat loungers with no help.

Once everything was set up, we raced down to the sea while James and Beau were left grilling the food on the barbecue. We were having such a fun time, splashing around in the water, I felt like a little kid again. But something wasn't right. I looked around, everyone was here, except Luke...

"Guys, where's Luke?" I asked, my voice trembling. Everyone began to look around for him and obviously started to think the same thing.

"Shit, you're right, where is he?" Daniel noticed that he was gone. We proceeded to shout and call his name. No response.

"What if something's happened to him?" I panicked, tears started to slowly stream down my face. Andrea and Harper came to comfort me, but no matter what they said, I could not feel comfort until we found Luke.

My hands were trembling. I felt myself turning white as a sheet. It felt like my stomach was turning somersaults.

All of a sudden, something grabbed my leg and pulled me vigorously beneath the surface of the water. I tried to open my eyes to see what had attacked me, but the concentration of the salt in the water made me feel as if acid had been thrown in my eyes.

My last resort was to fight my way out of this things grip. I kicked and kicked until my energy had been completely drained and I was left limp and helpless, but it finally let me go. I swam back up to the oceans' surface and began to cough and choke. Jai saw that I was coughing a lot and he came over and calmed me down. I looked around and saw Luke's head bobbing up out of the water.

Once again, rage bubbled up inside of me as I watched a sinister smirk appear on his face. It's safe to say I was not impressed.

"WHAT THE FUCK LUKE?! I THOUGHT YOU HAD DROWNED! STOP FUCKING GIVING ME HEART ATTACKS BECAUSE I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE ALL WERE?! I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He swam over to me, picked me up bridesmaid style and kissed me on the lips.

"I'm sorry," he breathed between our kiss. I pulled away and resumed to cry again.

"I don't know what I would have done if I lost you," I whimpered into his chest. "Please don't do that ever again."

"I won't, I promise." he smiled. I pulled his head down so it was level with mine, and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Guys! The barbecue is ready!" James called out to us, from the shore of the beach. We began to paddle towards where our food awaited us. Man, I was starving!

Beau and James gave us our food on a paper plate as we sat down. There was pork, sausage, chicken, shrimps and steak, and to be honest it looked mouth-wateringly delicious.

"This is really nice, guys!" Andrea complimented the boys' cooking as she poked a piece of succulent steak into her mouth.

"Thank you very much baby," Beau thanked her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"So, are you guys dating or what?" Jai asked with his mouth full, spraying crumbs onto the table. I glanced at Andrea and she went tomato red.

"Actually, we started dating yesterday," Beau admitted, taking her hand and beaming towards her.