Chapter 22 - Home To Melbourne

♥Chrissy's POV♥

We have just arrived back home in Melbourne from Ibiza, and I can honestly say that it was the best trip I had been on in a long time. We spent every minute of it together, pulling pranks on the other people living there, or just out at the beach, enjoying the sun. But now we were back home, and it had been raining quite harshly. Everyone had gone back to their own houses, and my mum was home, so I decided to go say hi to her before I did anything else.

"Mum I'm home!" I called as I dragged my suitcase into the house and closed the door behind me.

"Oh Chrissy!" She exclaimed as she came rushing out of the living room and engulfed me in a big bear hug. "I've missed you so much!"

"I missed you too," I smiled as the scent of her perfume traveled up my nostrils.

"Listen, I have to go to work in a few hours, so is it alright if you can go to Luke's or Harper's house? I don't want you sitting here by yourself," she asked me.

"Yeah whatever," I sighed as I took my phone out of my pocket and walked up stairs into my room.

"I'm sorry!" She shouted, obviously seeing that I got a little annoyed because she was always working.

"I said it's fine!" I shouted back and slammed my door. I jumped onto my bed and looked through all of the photos that I had taken in Ibiza. The group photos were the best ones. Especially when we were all drunk. I checked my Facebook and saw that a few people back in England had messaged me asking how I was doing. I quickly replied to them all before I updated my status.

'Good trip to Ibiza ;) With- Luke Brooks, Jai Brooks, Beau Brooks, James Yammouni, Daniel Sahyounie, Harper Rose'

I couldn't tag Andrea because she didn't have Facebook, so I gave her a quick text.

'Hey Andrea! Had a really good time with the you and the others, roll on the next trip! ;) xx'

As I sent it, I got a text from Luke.

'Hey babe, I think it was about time you told your mum about us? Also, do you want to spend the night at mine? The boys, Harper and Andrea are coming over as well xxxx<3'

He was right. I did have to tell my mum, I couldn't live the rest of my life hiding something so small from her. I mean, it's not like she'd hate me, she really loved Luke.

To: Luke x

'Yeah, I'll tell her now, and I'll be over in an hour or so ;) xxxx<3'

I locked my phone and threw it onto my bed as I walked down stairs and into the living room to find mum sitting there flipping through a gossip magazine.

"Mum, can I talk to you?" I asked her hesitantly as she looked up at me and smiled.

"Sure honey, come sit down," she told me warmly, I did as I was told and sat down in the empty spot next to her.

"So, what do you think about Luke?" I asked, starting the conversation smoothly before I hit her with the real subject.

"I think he's a really lovely boy! He doesn't seem the type of person to go around breaking girls hearts," she smiled. "Why do you ask?"

I took a deep breath before I spoke the words I had been dreading to say, hoping she wouldn't judge me.

"Luke and I are dating."

There, I said it.

I searched her face for a reaction, but all she did was smile.

"It's not a surprise Chrissy, I saw it coming as soon as he set foot in the house," she chuckled, going back to her magazine.

I was stunned that she didn't think much of it. She must have liked him a lot!

"So, you're happy?"

"As long as he doesn't hurt you, then yes, I am," she grinned as she gave me a tight hug. "I love you."

"I love you too mum," I spoke softly as I got up and walked back into my bedroom to find my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I answered, pressing the device to my ear.

"Hey! Did you tell your mum?" Luke's sweet voice rang in my ears.

"Yep," I said happily. "She said that she doesn't mind as long as you don't hurt me."

"As if I would hurt my baby girl," he cooed which made my heart flutter. "So when are you coming round?"

"I'm just about to get my stuff together now, so I'll be over in around forty five minutes."

"Okay, the boys are already here," he informed me as I heard a large thud in the background, followed my Daniel's voice yelp out in pain.

"Yeah, I noticed," I laughed as I heard Daniel curse.

"Okay, see you soon babe," he said, I couldn't see him, but I knew he was smiling.

"Bye," I sang and ended the call, starting to pull out my pyjamas from the bedside cabinet.

Once I had all my stuff put into my over night bag, I quickly put some mascara on my eyelashes and headed downstairs.

"Mum I'm going out!" I called as I was about to open the door.

"Okay, see you tomorrow then," she called back as I opened the door and stepped out of the house, making my way towards the Brooks house.

I knocked on the door and as soon as I did, it swung open and there stood James, smiling down at me.

"Oh hey Chrissy! Come in!" he greeted me as I stepped inside the house and made my way to the living room, James following behind.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed as I sat down next to Luke, his arm automatically snaking round my waist and he kissed me on the cheek. His touch instantly sent shivers all throughout my body.

"We're having a movie night tonight, we were thinking Mean Girls?" Andrea suggested as Beau intertwined his hand with hers.

"Yeah we should!" I cheered as Luke chuckled at my perkiness.

"You're so cute!" He cooed at me, kissing the tip of my nose. I felt myself blush a deep colour of red.

"You're way cuter with your little lip ring," I giggled, kissing him softly on the lips, tugging at the lip ring playfully with my teeth.

"Right, I'll go get the covers and the pillows and shit, you guys set the movie up," James ordered us as he walked out of the living room, Daniel and Jai following him.

-

I woke up to the sound of the television buzzing. I must have fallen asleep while I was watching the movie. I looked up and saw that Luke was sleeping as well. Trying not to wake him, I slid my hand into his, instantly feeling safer.

"I love you more than words can explain Luke," I whisper, tracing circles on his hand as I kissed his cheek gently. He smiled at my touch and I knew he was awake, but I decided not to ruin the moment. I rested my head on his shoulder again and fell asleep once more.

*******************************************************************************************