Chapter 20 - Ibiza Baby!

♥Luke's POV♥

"IBIZA BABY!" Daniel screamed as we stepped off the plane. The gang went wild when we got to the end of the tunnel, and we all started to sprint through the airport, trying to figure out where to retrieve our bags.

I was catching up with Jai when I was tackled to the ground by someone. I didn't know who it was, but they smelled really nice.

"Hey baby," the voice spoke and I instantly knew who it was.

"Hello," I answered and stood up so I was level with Chrissy. She didn't say a word, she crashed her lips onto mine instead. I ran my fingers through her hair as the kiss got rougher and rougher, but we were pulled away from each other.

"Come on Luke!" Beau shouted as he grabbed my shoulder and made me run with the rest of them while Harper and Andrea did the same with Chrissy.

"Dude, this trip is going to be sick!" he bellowed in excitement as we neared the conveyor belt which was carrying our bags.

We walked to where everyone else was gathered and waited for our bags to come around, one by one.

"Is there a taxi coming to get us?" I asked unlocking my phone that I had pulled out from my pocket.

"No Luke, we're gonna walk three miles to the hotel with all these bags," he said sarcastically.

"Whatever," I said simply and went to stand beside Skip.

We waited for the bags to come around. I dared Skip to stand on the conveyor belt and walk around. So he did.

"Woah! Check me out!" he squealed. He got lots of dirty looks, but do you think he gave a shit? No.

"Skip, do the cockatoo face!" James commanded him. He did his famous cockatoo face and we were all on the floor nearly pissing ourselves, Skip always knew how to make people laugh, that's why we loved him.

"Oi!" I heard a male voice shout. Everyone turned around to see a short, fat guy in a high-vis jacket running towards us. He grabbed Skip by the leg and tried to pull him down off the conveyor belt, yelling abuse at him in Spanish.

"Get the fuck off me!" Daniel shouted, jumping down while he was being shouted at some more. Eventually the man walked off, leaving us in peace.

"Skip, everyone's staring at you," Andrea laughed at him.

"Oh well, it's cause I'm too fabulous."

Once everyone got their bags, we headed towards the exit in order to find the taxi. We got outside and saw that there was a man with a sign saying 'Jai, Beau, James, Luke, Daniel, Harper, Andrea, Chrissy?'.

"That's us!" Beau announced, pointing towards the man and walking towards him,

Ah, this is you?" he asked with a Spanish accent.

"Yeah, that's us," Jai smiled at him.

"Good! I will get your bags," he said, taking mine and James's bags and putting them carefully into the trunk. "Everyone, leave bags on the floor and climb in car!"

We did as we were told, got into the big taxi and waited for him to get into the drivers seat so he could drive us to the hotel.

----------

♥Chrissy's POV♥

"This your hotel!" the taxi driver announced as he hopped out of the car to retrieve the bags from the trunk. Everyone climbed out of the taxi and gazed up at the building that we were going to be sleeping and eating in for the next two weeks.