i owe everyone an explanation...

WOW ITS BEEN SUCH A LONG TIME WHAT THE HELL. ITS REALLY SHITTY OF ME AND I SURE AS FUCK OWE EVERYONE AN EXPLANATION!!!!!!

I guess I'll start off by saying a big fat ass SORRY. LIKE I mean that genuinely, I'm actually a piece of shit for leaving everyone hanging like this. It's been years since I stopped writing this and still people are showing support, which is crazy. I wanna say  I am in NO WAY ungrateful for all of this recognition, it really warms my heart and I hope after you've read this some of you can forgive me!

I really don't know how The Boy Next Door managed to gain as much recognition as it has done, it really is insane to me. However, I don't think the fan fiction was written as well as it could have been and I think this is the main reason why I stopped working on it and deleted Wattpad for a few years, I even lost interest in writing, and lost faith in myself, which is really sad.

I have read through the story a couple of years on and the amount of flaws and mistakes dotted around the plot is so embarrassing! Perhaps once I get my shit together and get into the right mindset for writing, I could possibly edit it and maybe even finish off the story, I think that's the least I owe you guys!

I think another reason why I stopped my writing was because I wasn't as invested in the Janoskians as I was before, which is so sad because the boys were literally my light and joy a few years ago, they got me through so much and I even went to see them live in Manchester. But I guess it's just part of life, to grow out of things, mature, and find new things (still stoked as fuck that Beau tweeted me when I STANNED him on twitter LOL). I don't worship the boys as much as before when I was younger, that's probably a huge factor that put me off writing about them. But then your support and lovely comments on here give me inspiration to push through and finish it. Imagine reading a book and becoming so invested in the story, only to find that the ending pages have been ripped out never to be found. I know I would hunt a bitch down to find those pages. So maybe, if you guys still love this story, I could finish it for you? Let me know!

Despite all of this, this coming year is gonna be a real tough one for me. I have my exams next year and if I don't study my ASS off I won't make it to law school, which has been my dream for a long time now. So as much as I want to carry on with my writing, and if that does end up happening, I won't be able to put as much time into it as I would like to, which sucks. But I'll still try my damn hardest to make you guys happy and make up for the time I've been gone.

Anyway I'm gonna end this here. PLEASE COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME, JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS WANT. IM SO SORRY FOR THIS, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS I REALLY NEVER EXPECTED IT TO GET 600K READS!!!

P.S. i'm making plans for a new romance story, non fictional and it's a story from my actual life that happened in high school omg it fucked me up so bad LOL. let me know if you guys would be interested in reading that!

LOTS OF LOVE

MEGAN:)