Chapter 16 - Pepper Spray Challenge

-MESSAGE FROM THE WRITER-

Okay so in this chapter, they will be doing the Pepper Spray Challenge. I know that they have already done it, but in the story they haven't done it before, so they will be doing it in this chapter. Thanks and enjoy :)

------------------

♥Luke's POV♥

Me, Jai and Beau were meeting up with Daniel and James to do our new video today. But before we went to meet up with them, we went to Chrissy's house to see if she would come and watch us.

"Hi Mrs Clark, can you ask Chrissy if she's coming out today?" I asked her after I knocked on her door and waited a few seconds.

"Yes, I'll be right back," she smiled and walked up the stairs.

We waited for a few minutes before Chrissy came down the stairs wearing a dusty rose crop top with skinny jeans.

"Bye mum!" she called as she stepped out of the house, slamming the door closed behind her. I smiled at her, took her hand and walked her down the path.

"Are you excited to watch us torture each other?" I asked her grinning.

"I really can't wait," she laughed.

"We can't spray you in the face with pepper spray though," I told her.

"I wasn't planning on it," she chuckled.

"Are you wearing your necklace today?" I asked her, hoping she would say yes. She reached inside her shirt and pulled out the 'C' of the necklace.

"Of course," she said, looking at it admiringly. "I still can't believe you bought me this, it must have cost you a fortune!"

"The price doesn't matter, it could have been over $1000 and I still would have bought it for you."

"I love it so much, thank you," she said, kissing my cheek.

---------------

♥Chrissy's POV♥

When we got to where the guys usually filmed their challenges, Daniel and James were already there holding a plastic bag. I assumed the pepper spray was in there.

I sat underneath a tree and waited until they started to record.

"Three, two one," Beau counted.

"Hey guys, we're the Janoskians," they all introduced at the same time like they do in all their other videos.

"Any today, we're doing the pepper spray challenge!"

First to do it, was Daniel. It was so funny! He screamed like a little girl and kept saying "I can't breathe! I can't breathe!" But he would take huge breaths and everyone would take the piss out of him. He poured about five bottles of water into his eyes, trying to ease off the pain, but it didn't go away until about half an hour later. Poor Daniel.

Luke and James decided to do it together, and they decided that they were going to hold hands and they couldn't let go of each other, perhaps for emotional support. Bless them.

When the pepper spray was sprayed into their faces, James put his hand over his face so he had to be sprayed again which, by the looks of it, made the pain twice as worse.

Luke tried to keep his cool, but I could see that secretly he was in a lot of pain. Luke and James ended up letting go of each other while they were being sprayed, then Luke remembered that they had to keep holding hands.

James was absolutely freaking out! He was jumping up and down with his eyes closed tightly.

"James, should we be holding hands?" Luke yelled, his eyes tightly shut.