Chapter 30 - Lets Raise This Child

❤️Chrissy's POV❤️

My fingernails had almost disappeared due to me biting on them constantly as I paced the living room up and down. My mum had gone out to work an hour earlier, and I had the whole house to myself. I looked in the mirror and saw that I had hideous black sagged circles underneath my eyes. What a mess.

It had been three days since I told Luke the news about my pregnancy, and the only information I've had from the boys is that they were coming home tomorrow. I hadn't called or texted Luke, I wanted to give him some space, but I felt like I've given him enough time to think about it, I mean, three days should be enough, shouldn't it?

"Fuck it," I muttered as I grabbed my phone dialled Luke's number. I pressed the device to my ear and listened as it rang, biting my reddened nails harshly. All of a sudden, the voice I had been longing to hear flowed through my ears and my heart stopped.

"Chrissy." Luke's sweet voice said.

"Luke," I replied in a low whisper, a tear rolling down my cheek as I embraced his voice in my head.

"I'm so sorry I haven't contacted you, I've been spending time with my family."

"It's fine."

There was a long pause of silence, and it killed me. So I decided to speak up.

"Luke. I want to know what you think," I blurted out, another tear rolling down my cheek as I waited for him to reply.

"I think that it's shocking to know that there's a little baby growing inside that stomach of yours as we speak," he chuckled, causing me to frown.

"Luke, I'm being serious."

"Alright alright! I honestly think that even though we are seventeen and eighteen, we could have it in us to do this together. I've thought about this multiple times Chrissy, raising a kid with you is just a dream come true and I wouldn't want to grow a family with anyone else but you." As he said this, his voice began to get choked up and I could instantly tell that he was crying.

My heart literally froze when his words seeped through my ears. So he was willing to do this, huh? It made me so happy that he wasn't just going to leave me and raise this baby by myself, I was so glad to know that he would always be by my side throughout this journey.

"So, we're gonna give it a go?" I smiled through the tears.

"Yes. Chrissy I'm gonna be a dad!" he squealed excitedly on the other side of the call.

"Now let's not get too excited, we still have to break the news to our parents, the boys and the girls."

"Oh yeah, about that..." he chuckled nervously.

"The boys already know, don't they?" I sighed.

"Yeah, but they're the only ones who know and I told them that if they told anyone I'd pound their faces, so don't worry."

"Okay... I'll see you soon though, right?" I asked him, just making sure he was defiantly coming home tomorrow.

"Of course, I'll see you tomorrow, I love you."

"I love you too," I smiled, and ended the call.

I put my phone down on the coffee table and began crying again. For fucks sake Chrissy! Why so emotional all of a sudden?! I thought to myself, then I remembered that when women are pregnant they have mood swings and hormones and all that shit. I chuckled to myself through the tears, stood up and walked into the hallway where the long mirror was placed. I let out a large sigh, lifted my top up over my belly and looked at myself side ways. I didn't really have much of a bump yet, but that would all change in the matter of weeks.

"Shit!" I muttered as I remembered I hadn't told Harper and Andrea about my pregnancy yet. So I ran into the living room and dialled Harper on my phone.

"Hello?"

"Harper I need to talk to you, come over as soon as you can and bring Andrea," I demanded.

"Okay, I'll be over in five... Is it Luke?"

"Partly, see you soon."

I set out some cookies and milk on the coffee table just like Harper, Andrea and I always did when we talked about our problems. I was now in the living room, pacing the floors once again waiting for the girls to get here.

About two minutes passed since I called Harper, and there was a knock at the door. I shot up, sprinted to the door and answered it. There I saw Harper and Andrea stood on my porch looking like they had just murdered someone.

"Come in," I sighed as I stood aside to let them in. I shut the door, followed them into the living room and sat down on the couch where I was previously sitting. I didn't make eye contact with any of them. I stayed silent for a while as I thought of how I was going to break the news to them.

"Andrea and I are going into town next week because apparently The Script are performing in the square," Harper started, breaking the silence. I nodded, not really caring about what she had to say about The Script.

"Isn't Danny so dreamy though! Imagine just touching his hand while he was performing! I would probably-"

"I'm pregnant." I cut Andrea off as she rambled on about how good looking Danny O'Donoghue was. Both of their eyes locked on mine as I waited for a reaction. I looked down at my shoes as a few tears spilled from my eyelids onto the cream carpet.

"Please tell me your joking," Harper sighed as she put her head in her hands.

"Does it look like I'm fucking joking?!" I exclaimed, my voice filled the whole house as more tears travelled down my cheeks. I looked up at her and she looked rather startled.

"But- but- your seventeen!" she cried as she furrowed her eyebrows. Everything's went silent for a few moments before she spoke up again. "Does Luke know?" I nodded in reply.

"Well, what did he say?" Andrea asked.

"He wants to keep it."

"Well I guess you're in a bit of a mess then..." Harper says awkwardly.

The room went silent for a few moments as I tried to think of something to say, but I guess Harper beat me to it.

"We'll help you get through this, okay? It might be tough but I know that together we can pull it off."

I smiled up at her as my eyes began to turn glassy. This is why I loved her, she was able to support me through thick and thin. In just so lucky to have a friend as supportive as her and I will never take her for granted.

I said nothing. Instead I got up, walked over to them both and hugged them for what seemed like forever.

"I love you guys so much," I whispered as I embraced them both.

Now all we had to do was break the news to mine and Luke's parents...

HEY GUYS, thank you all for the support! I'm so glad that I'm back on track and I hope you guys are as well

So I've started writing a new fan fic about Jai brooks and I've already written half of the first chapter but I will upload the intro of it right now so you guys can check that out

Leave a comment about what you want the gender to be because I really don't have a clue yet

Love ya