Chapter 39 - Getting Heated

AUTHORS NOTE: Right so I can't be bothered writing about Luke's broken leg cause it gets in the way of all my ideas so I'm gonna make a quick time skip so that I can get on with the story. Btw this is gonna be like six months ahead of when he actually broke his leg. Just wanted to tell you now incase you got confused halfway down the chapter haha, enjoy.
Oh and because it's a time skip that means that Chrissy has already had her first baby scan so she's gonna have her second one in one if the upcoming chapters. I'm not sure how long you have to wait to see what gender a baby is but just go along with it lmao.

❤️Chrissy's POV❤️

Jai, Luke, Beau, James, Daniel, Andrea, Harper and I were sitting in my living room watching a bit of family guy. I had my head on Luke's chest as we laughed along to the TV programme. It was kind of cute how me and Luke were together, Andrea and Beau were together and Harper and Jai were together. Of course, James had Veronica, I kind of felt bad on Daniel though.

"Fuck it, I'm going out to buy some booze," Daniel sighed as he got up and grabbed his car keys. "Anyone want anything?"

Everyone put their orders in except from me. As if I was gonna drink while I had this little guy/girl growing inside of me.

"When is your baby scan?" Luke whispered in my ear as he slid his warm hands up my shirt and rubbed my belly, which by the way, was growing incredibly fast.

"I think it's in two weeks, I'll have to ask mum," I smiled up at him.

"I'm kind of nervous, and that means that we have to go shopping for baby clothes soon."

"I'm excited," I giggled. I looked over at Harper and Jai who were making out on my sofa.

"Jesus, get a room," I laughed at them. I then looked over to Beau and Andrea who were doing the exact same thing. "Fucking hell."

I got my phone out and tweeted a picture of them. "@OhSnapItzChrissy: can you not make babies on my couch thank you very much"

"I'm going upstairs, you two coming?" I asked Luke and James. They both followed me and we just chilled in bedroom while those four had an orgi in my fucking living room.

"Fuck it, I'm doing a follow spree," James announced as he got his on phone out.

"You do that then," Luke laughed as he rested his head on my shoulder. James looked up at us and smiled, that's when the door opened and closed downstairs.

"IM HOME BITCHES," Daniel's loud voice echoed through the house.

"I'm going downstairs now," James said and quickly left the room.

"And then there were two," Luke sighed.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I asked.

"It's such a bad thing, oh my goodness," he said sarcastically.

"Shut up," I laughed and began to tickle him. He makes such a weird noise when he laughs like this, he sounds like a dying pig and that's not even an exaggeration.

At this point I was now straddling him, and my face was so close to his, I just had to take the advantage, so I leaned down and pressed my lips firmly against his while he wrapped his arms around my waist. Soon enough his hands were on my ass and we were having a full, heated make out session.

"I want you," he whispered huskily as his lips brushed against my neck, making me softly moan. That's when he gently bit my neck and began sucking, making me moan even louder.

At this point I was kind of aroused, so I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head, throwing it across the room. My hands travelled all around his torso as he was still kissing me. His lips then moved back up and met mine, my hands then cupped his face as I slipped my tongue into his mouth. Our tongues danced together in rhythm as we undressed each other, getting more and more aroused by each other's naked, heated bodies.

Our lips broke apart as he turned me over onto my back, he was looking down at me with a sexy grin on his face. And before I knew it, he was entering me with his manhood, and I instantly began to moan.

As he slid in and out of me, my moans grew louder and louder, and I become worried that maybe everyone downstairs would hear us, but I didn't let that ruin the moment.

My nails dug into his back as he filled me with pleasure, I saw that it was kind of hurting him, so I tried to loosen my grip, even though I couldn't help it.

Luke leaned down and began sucking on my soft spot, making me moan even louder.

"Faster," I breathed. We were both gasping like fuck and it got even worse as he started to pick up the pace.

It was like this for around ten more minutes, me moaning at the top of my lungs, Luke gasping like fuck until he gave me the signal.

"I'm gonna cum," he breathed, beginning to moan a little. He pulled out a few moments later and came all over my bed sheets which I was not happy about if I must admit.

"Fucks sake Luke," I laughed, my breathing patterns out of time. He fell back onto the bed and we both stared up at the ceiling, breathing so heavily.

"I love you," Luke whispered in my ear as he caressed my cheek and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"I love you too," I smiled after our lips parted. "Let's go downstairs."

I jumped out of bed and began putting my clothes on, but I felt Luke's eyes on me. I turned around and saw that he was staring at my ass.

"Do you mind?" I chuckled as I pulled a random pair of jogger bottoms on.

"Not really, no," he replied. I felt his warm hands snake around my waist, he then rested his head on my shoulder.

"I'm kind of shirtless," I laughed.

"I don't care." He finally let go and began to put his clothes on.

After we were both fully dressed, we walked downstairs and into the living room. When we entered, all eyes were in us and I heard several giggles coming from every corner of the room.

"What?" I asked innocently, even though I knew what they were laughing about.

"Nothing, nothing," Jai grinned as we sat down on the couch. The whole room was silent for a few moments until Daniel decided to open his mouth.

"Ugh, faster Luke, faster!" he yelled causing everyone apart from Luke and I to roar with laughter.

"Oh fuck off," Luke nagged as we both went bright red.

Well, that was interesting.

I swear I get so fucking jealous when I write shit like this omg.

If you haven't read the authors note at the top of the page then read it now because it's important.

But two fucking chapters in one night, you should be proud of me!

Ily

UNEDITED