The Special Visitor

Camila's POV
Today the girls and I are visiting orphanages is L.A to make them feel special since they probably haven't felt loved because of their pasts. Each of the girls are visiting a different orphanage so we don't all spend time in one place.

I was sadly pulled out of my dream by the dreadful sound of my alarm clock, "ok, I'm up you can shut up now" I say to my phone as I fiddle with it to turn it off.

After debating whether or not to crawl back into bed I got an alert from the group text that the girls and I have.

Dinah the dinosaur 🐢 ~ have fun today babies, loving you all! 💋x

Alleycat 🐱 ~ you too DJ! Love you queens 💕👑x

Lauren 👯 ~ loving you boos 😘x

Mani 💜 ~ sending hugs and love 💖x

Camiboo 🎀 ~ loving you honeys! 💘x

After replying to the group text I jumped in the shower before changing into the outfit I picked out the night before which was my black Peter Pan collar shirt and black skirt.

I dried my hair and curled it with my curling iron, before starting on my makeup. After a while of debating which look to go for I decided on a natural look so I looked professional.

I saw the black SUV pull into my driveway with my security in it Incase paparazzi were waiting outside the orphanage or decided to follow us. Of corse I can't leave the house with my makeup and hair on point without an adorable selfie for my Instagram!

"Camila the car is waiting for you" one of my security members shouted up the staircase as I was just putting my shoes on "ok be down in a sec" I shouted back as I checked my outfit in the mirror one last time before making my way down to the SUV waiting for me.

Mya's POV
I woke up in my cold and dark bedroom alone since all of the big kids had left for school, Miss Duncan says I'm too little for school since I'm only two. I placed my papa on my bed side table because I get made fun of for using it, they think I'm to old.

I walk down the cold staircase before arriving at Miss Duncan's office, I knock carefully and wait for her to say that I can come in "good morning Mya" she said as she typed away on her compwter.

"Good morning Miss Duncan" I say as I sit on one of the little chairs in her office, "Mya did I tell you we have a special guest coming today?" She asked as she continued to type "no, who come?" I asked as she wrote some stuff down "it's a surprise, I want you on your best behavior ok, although you always are" she said as she smiled at me "oktay I pwomise" I said as I smiled back.

Once Miss Duncan was done with her work she helped me get dressed, "owwie" I say as she brushes my hair, "if you sat still it wouldn't hurt as much" she said sternly as she held my head still.

"Now go downstairs and I don't want to hear a peep, little girls should be seen and not heard" she said as she placed me on the floor so I could go downstairs and wait for our supwise guest.

Camila's POV
We are about five minutes away from the orphanage and I can't wait, I adore children although I don't have any of my own and I doubt I will for awhile.

We arrive at the orphanage which is an old building that doesn't look happy or although anyone could live in it, I opened the car door before an old woman opened the front door to greet me. I noticed as I was walking up to the front door that the house was extremely quiet and there were no children running around or playing.