The Flight

Camila's POV
"Does anyone even know where the "VROOM" lounge is?" Normani asked saying the last part a little louder "umm I think it's "VROOM" that way" Ally said as Dinah ran in the opposite direction "VROOM".

"DINAH!!" Lauren screamed causing everyone close too us to mutter things about our immaturity  "VROOM" Dinah screamed as she ran full speed past us almost taking out a family in the process!

"Who gave her  "VROOM" the child to look after?" Mani said as Dinah yet again ran past us "VROOM", "Dinah stop running with my kid, it's an airport not a fucking race track" I say as she stopped running and walked to the side of us.

"Mama you say bad wored need time outs" Mya said from her stroller, "baby mamas allowed to say bad words some times, but never ever repeat them" I say as I take the stroller from Dinah before she turned into a race car driver again.

Normani's POV
After walking around in every shape possible we finally found the lounge, on the plus side we go to see the entire airport!

" 'anibear I has bankie" Mya asked me since all of the other girls had left to go to the restroom and to ensure our luggage was checked in correctly, "of corse princess" I reply before looking in the bag that Mila had packed for her.

I found her blanket and took a pacifier our just incase she wanted that as well since I think she's still tired, "here you go, do you want your paci?" I asked as I showed her the pink and white pacifier in my hand.

"Papa! 'anibear" she corrected me as she bought the corner of the blanket to her nose, "I'm sorry, do you want papa" I questioned again chuckling lightly at her sassy attitude.

She nodded as I placed the pacifier between her lips and tried to contain my coo at the adorable sight that was in front of me, I quickly pulled out my phone and snapped a picture before posting it to my Instagram.

This adorable princess is going to be the cause of my death! 🙈👼

of my death! 🙈👼

I locked my phone as the fans exploded with comments about the cuteness overload! It wasn't long before Mila commented.

@Camila_Cabello ~ if my little baby is sleeping when I get back you can handle her for the flight, we'll soon see if she still adorable! 😂😂

I laughed before looking back at Mya to see her already asleep! "Aw shit!" I said as I carefully rocked her stroller with my hand in hope of waking her up, "Mya wake up!" I said loudly forgetting how sensitive her ears were to loud noises.

"MAMA!!" She screamed as she wailed loudly, I froze for a second before unbuckling the stroller straps and lifting her into my arms, unfortunately all that did was make her scream louder if that was even possible!