First Appearance

Camila's POV
I was pulled out of my sleep by my phone ringing from wherever I left it, I groaned before carefully getting out of bed ensuring not to wake up Mya before closing the door quietly and beginning the hunt for my phone!

After following the dreadfully loud ringtone I found my phone down the side of the couch between the cushion along with some penny's and some crumbs!

"5:30! Who calls this time in the morning!" I say as I call back the person, after a few rings I hear no other voice than our tour manager Will.

Phone conversation

Will ~ Karla Camila Cabello!! Do you ever answer your phone?!

Camila ~ I do! Just not at five thirty in the morning!

Will ~ now that you've finally answered, I can tell you that your manager and I have booked you for an appearance on a talk show.

Camila ~ When? Where? What? Who? Why?

Will ~ if you let me finish ...

Camila ~ sorry!

Will ~ as I was saying, your booked on the Ellen Show for later this morning, they had an opening due to a cancellation. You'll talk about the new album, the tour, upcoming things and of course Americas Little Sweetheart .... Mya!

Camila ~ Jeez short notice

Will ~ I know but it will really benefit the tour and the publicity, the others also have talk shows and interview thrown on them short notice today.

Camila ~ your so lucky that I don't have a social life!

Will ~ car will be with you at eight! Toodles!

Well it looks like my day just got more busy and hectic! I decide to have a shower and put on my causal clothes since there will be hair, makeup and a wardrobe team there to help me with everything else.

After having a refreshing shower and changing into my leggings and a cropped sweater I walk back into my room to see Mya asleep still, she looked so adorable! I can't resist but Instagram this moment!

Sweet mornings 💕🌞

"Baby girl it's time to wake up" I say softly as I rub her back, she keeps her eyes closed and starts to whimper "aw sweetie I know" I say as I pick her up and lay her head on my chest.