Preperations and Packing

Camila's POV
I don't know what's worse, the fact that Mya woke up twice having a nightmare and refused to go back to sleep unless I cuddled her, or the fact that I have to wake up at 6 am to get everything done before we leave for tour tomorrow!!!

I slowly get out of my bed insuring I didn't wake Mya since she hardly slept last night before going into the other room to start packing myself and Mya's suitcases. Our wardrobe team were packing and bringing our performance outfits and premier dresses  as and when we needed them so we only needed casual clothes for press and touring.

I finished packing my suitcase in almost twenty minutes but as for Mya's it took me so much longer, the decisions I had to make were so hard! She has such cute clothes I just wanted to pack them all!

After texting photos to the girls and what outfits to pack, I quickly folded them and moved onto our carryons, our first leg of our tour was all of our hometowns and general cities in the U.S.A since we were already there.

I threw in Mya's iPad, cuddly things, pacifiers and some movies before packing all of my electronics and books in my carryon. I looked at the time in my phone and saw it had only just turned ten, I decided to wake Mya now and try not to let her sleep until late tonight so she'll sleep most of the drive to our first stop tomorrow.

"Mya, angel it's time to wake up" I say as I shake her gently "morning mama" she said as she yawned and rubbed her eyes "do you feel better no baby girl?" I asked as I sat next to her on the bed "a little" she said indicating with her fingers "well someone is going to need lots of cuddles" I say as I pull her into my lap and cuddle her into me.

Mya's POV
Mama said whilst we were eating breakfast that auntie Ally is coming to babysit me for a little while, as she needs to go somewhere with someone called Simon. I don't know what babysit means, but I sure hope auntie Ally doesn't sit on me!

"Mya come here I need to put your shoes on" mama said as she tired to hold me still, I laugh as she trips over something as she chases after me.

I carefully climb down the staircase whilst mama says some bad words which I'm not aloud to say! I'm about to run and hide in the T.V room when someone picks me up from behind.

Ally's POV
I just pulled into Mila's driveway and just decide to let myself in since she's probably busy with Mya or doing something important. I open the front door with the key she gave me when she first moved here to see Mya sneakily trying to run into the living room.

"Where do you think your going missy?" I ask as I pick her up and place her on my hip "uhh .... nowhere" she said trying to play it off, just like Mila would,  I can't help but laugh at her cuteness.

"AHH FUCK THAT SHIT HURTS" Camila screams from upstairs "Mya don't say anything mommy says" I say as I carry her upstairs to see Mila on her bedroom floor holding her foot.

"Girl watch what your saying there's a two year old here now, if your going to swear do it in Spanish" I say laughing as she rolls around on the floor "I golpeé el dedo gordo de mierda" ("I stubbed my fucking toe" in Spanish 😂 I'm not 100% sure if it is accurate though)

"Better" I say as Mya looks at her weirdly "what mama saying?" Mya asked as she crawled over to Mila "it's Spanish, we'll teach you when we're on tour" I say as she looks at Mila strangely as she continues to mutter Spanish swear words quietly.

After Mila had finished rolling around and swearing in Spanish she gave me everything that Mya may need and said goodbye before heading to a meeting with Simon.

"Hey Mya you wanna bake some cookies for everyone?" I ask as I carry her into the kitchen "oktay but how auntie Ally?" She asked as I sat her on the counter top, "auntie Ally is an amazing cook so we'll be just fine" I say before rummaging through Mila's cupboards for the ingredients and equipment we need.

"Ally can I mix it pwease" Mya asked with puppy dog eyes, God Mila has trained this kid well! "Ok but don't make a mess" I say as I hand her he spoon before turning around to grab my phone and check the oven.

One minute she was happily mixing the cookie mix the next she was ting to eat as much cookie dough as she could in a minute, yep defiantly got Camila in her "Mya no, don't eat all the cookie dough" I say as I take the bowl away from her.

I decided to post the pictures I took on my Instagram  since they were so adorable!

Baking with #babyharmony went from mixing the cookie dough to trying to eat as much as she could in a minute 😂

I took the cookies out of the oven and left them to cool on the side before going back into the living room with Mya.

Camila's POV
I walked into my house to hear silence, ok something's up either they've gone out or killed one another! I walk into the kitchen to see cookies on the counter top. The smell is like heaven I know it's ally's recipe but I decide to go back to looking for them as much as I wanted to eat them!

I eventually find them, cuddled up together on the couch asleep! If my phone wasn't dead I would've taken a picture, stupid phone!

I wake up ally so she can leave, she takes the cookies so we can eat them tomorrow with everyone as she knows that if she left them in my care they would be gone in minutes, smart!

Good?
I have better chapters than this planned this was just a
cute filler!
Hope your enjoying the story!
Xoxo Livia 💕💋