The Busking Boy

Camila's POV
We have arrived in London!!! The girls and I officially can't wait to do some sight seeing, today we have a free day before the next few days are filled with press and interviews.

We all ensured to wake up early so we could have a full day in London, even Dinah was awake at 7:30!!! Somebody call the world record company!!!

"Can I help pick baby boos outfit" Lauren begged as she walked into my room "I guess, but don't pick out a nice outfit they are for press" I say as I continue to do my makeup.

"How is this?" She asked as she held up an outfit "she will look adorable dibs going on my Instagram" I say causing her to pout "not fair!" She said before going to dress Mya.

"Mama look me" Mya said as she walked over to where I was sitting "you look adorable Simba" I say as I pick her up and sit her on my lap "but we have to fix your hair" I say signaling to her bed head "I have bow" she asked sweetly "I thought you'd never ask" I say as I kiss her cheek.

I put Mya's hair in a messy bun with a light blue bow at the front to top it all off, "can mama take a picture for the fans?" I ask as I stand her by the hotel door "oktay" she replies as she smiles sweetly and starts posing as if it were a photo shoot, causing me to laugh.

Exploring London 💕💂🇬🇧Outfit courtesy of auntie loo loo  @5H_Lauren 💘💁

Outfit courtesy of auntie loo loo  @5H_Lauren 💘💁

"Let's go eat breakfast baby doll" I say as I take ahold of her tiny hand, we walk down the long corridor towards the elevator to be met with Normani also waiting for the elevator "auntie mani!!" Mya screamed as she ran towards mani.

"Her there princess" mani said as she picked her up and spun her around before placing her on her hip, "I think Mya is taking you guys away from me" I say laughing at her "sorry Mila I love your child more than you" she said as Mya gave her a kiss on her cheek.

We rode down in the elevator listening to Mya recite the story Lauren had told her, "that's sounds like a good story" mani said as Mya crawled back into my arms "it was, mani know any stowys" Mya said looking at mani.

"I sure do! I'll tell them to you when we're not doing anything" she said as Mya cheered, "let go eat!" Mya said as the doors opened, we walked into the breakfast area to see Ally looking at a map, Lauren drinking some coffee and Dinah almost asleep on the table.

"Auntie Ally what you doing" Mya asked as I placed her on the floor, "I'm looking at a map of London" she said as she picked Mya up and say her on her lap, "let's eat I'm so hungry!" I said as I opened a menu.

****

The food finally arrived and may I add looked delicious! I sat Mya on my lap as she ate some fruit that I ordered her whilst I ate my own food, "Mya your face is covered in blueberry!" Lauren said laughing at Mya's now blue face.