Loo Loo Time

* Lauren in this picture! I can't 🙌😍 *

Lauren's POV
I woke up early since the sun was shinning on my face from the gap in the curtains. I had a quick shower and did my natural makeup and left my long hair down, it was a little curly from the show last night so it looked like I spent some time on it!

I got dressed before heading out of my room and bumping into big rob, "what are you doing up this early?" He asked as I checked my phone and realizing it had only just turned seven in the morning, "I couldn't sleep, why are you up so early?" I asked "I'm sorting out the bus and helping your managers with little jobs" he replied laughing "what time do we leave?" I ask "later tonight so don't get into any trouble" he said pointing his finger at me sternly.

After talking with big rob I decided to see if anyone else was awake, I skipped Dinah's room since I would like to live a little longer and decide on Ally and Mani. They shared a room since the hotel fucked up our booking, I knocked but didn't get an answer so I decided to check Camila and Mya.

Camz gave me the spare key to her room yesterday, I walk through the door quietly and pop my head around the corner to see Camz sleeping on her side with Mya cuddled into the blanket awake.

I quietly walk over to her "Mya come to loo loo, we can go play" I say as I pick her up and place her on my hip, I carry her out of the room after grabbing a adorable outfit from her suitcase of corse!

"Do you want to eat breakfast first or get dressed?" I say as I place her on the bed in my room, "dwess" she said muffled by her pacifier whilst pointing to her clothes "ok, then we can eat and go on an adventure" I say as I tickle her sides and give her my phone to play on.

I change her into her outfit and tie her hair in a messy bun, I can't resist but take a picture for my Instagram since she is so adorable!

Adventures with this little angel 💘👼

Before we left my room I decided to text Camz so she knew where Mya was when she woke up.

Cammie boo 💜🎀 ~ taken Mya on a little adventure, going to feed her breakfast enjoy your day off! 😘 xx

"Let's go baby girl!" I say as I help her off of the bed I walk out of the room with her as she held my hand and closed the door ensuring I had the room key, "wun away" Mya screamed laughing as she run away from me "child get your ass back here" I said running after her.

I chased her around the fifteen floor as she laughed, I was running after her when I heard a loud thud and crying coming from around a corner. I turned the corner to see Mya crying on the floor and someone knelt down next to her.

"I'm sorry I didn't see her" he said as he stood up "it's fine don't worry about it, come here baby" I reply picking her up as she cuddled into me whilst I kissed her cheek.

"I'm brad" he said extending his hand, for the first time I actually looked at him, surfer hair, brown eyes and a nice smile, "I'm Lauren" I say shaking his hand and smiling back.

"And whose this little cutie" brad asked as he tickled Mya's back chasing her to do her adorable laugh, "and this is Mya" I say as I place her on my hip so she can see Brad, "she's beautiful, .... Like her mother" he said blushing lightly and doing a sideway smile.

"Oh I'm not her mother but thanks" I say laughing as he tries to rescue himself, "I'm so sorry .... I shouldn't have said that" he said apologizing, "it's fine I love her as if she was my own" I say as she gives me and Eskimo kiss.

"You sure are cute ... Sisters" he said attempting a second time, I shake my head and chuckle as he stands there trying again "cousins, grandchild, niece I don't know" he said laughing, "she's my band mates daughter I just stole her for the day" I say bouncing her up a little.

"Then both of you are gorgeous together" he said smiling "thanks, now I have to leave before she has a meltdown, nice speaking to you" I say as I go to walk down the hallway.

"Not so fast emerald eyes, you can't just bump into a guy in the hallway and not give him your number" he said winking as he stopped me from going past him, "my god aren't you a forward little boy!" I say jokingly "I'm twenty, no need for the little boy talk, now about that number" he said smirking "ohh your feisty too" I say walking past him laughing.

"See you around Lauren" he said laughing as I walked away from him, "loo loo who that" Mya asked as I pushed the button for the elevator "some guy" I say stepping into the elevator "you like him?" She asked giggling "your two! Not twenty two" I say laughing, "besides what do you know about love?" I asked as the elevator doors closed.

"Mama watch a lot of mowies, and they all do this" she said as she pouted and moved her face around attempting to recreate a romantic kiss, "your mother forced you too watch titanic didn't she?" I asked as I laughed at her "uh huh helwp me loo loo" she said as she clung to me laughing.

What do you think of Brad? 😉
Comment ideas!
Vote, comment and share!
Xoxo Livia 💕💋