Studio

Camila's POV
I look down at my Mya whose cuddled into my side with her pacifier asleep, I know I gave in but she is too cute for me to say no too!

I check my phone to see the group chat that the girls and I have has basically blown up with texts from one another, I slept for probably 6 hours how can they text so much!

Dinah the dinosaur 🐢 ~ don't forget we have the studio booked for sound this morning! x

Allycat 🐱 ~ I'll be there! x

Mani 💜 ~ busy day beaus! Loving you 💕 x

Camiboo 🎀 ~ SHIT I FORGOT!! 😂 x

Lauren 👯 ~ always one! Bring baby boo too I need a cuddle from my favorite child 👭 x

Camiboo 🎀 ~ I will! I thought I was your child 😐 x

Lauren 👯 ~ that was before Mya! 💁👭 x

"Mya wake up we have to leave in ten minutes or we're dead!" I say as I quickly change into my jeans and red shirt "mama I sleepy" she whined, "I know, you can sleep in the car but right now we have to get ready" I say as I kiss her forehead before changing her into an adorable outfit!

She isn't happy with me for waking her up
to go to the studio 🎶

"Mama I have papa" she said as we were loading up the car with my singing stuff and some things for her get to do whilst I rehearsed, "okay but only until we get to the studio" I say as I give it to her before pulling out of my driveway., Ten minutes down the road and she is already asleep!

****

I pull into the studio parking lot to see that Lauren is the first one here, I park next to her before getting out and hugging her. "What's the money Dinah fell asleep?" I say as we pull out of our hug "I placed a bet when she didn't reply to the group text" she said laughing.

"Where's my baby boo?" She asked as we walked around to the other side of my car "she's still asleep so don't wake her up!" I say pointing at her sternly whilst holding in my laughter "never fear I won't trip" she says holding up her hands in a surrender pose.

I carefully lift out a sleeping Mya and cradle her in my arms whilst attempting to shut the door and lock my car, I wish I was an octopus! "Aw she looks so cute!" Lauren said as she cooed over Mya in my arms "come on let's go inside I need a coffee" I say laughing before walking inside the studio.

It wasn't long before the rest of the girls arrived and we were just waiting to go into the sound booth to do sound checks and perfect our vocals, Mya woke up when Dinah walked in since she ran in screaming, she's gone for a walk somewhere now with Lauren since she was getting bored of sitting on my lap, that's the reason you go places with friends when you have kids, free childcare!

Lauren's POV
Mya is officially the cutest little thing living! "Loo loo, where mama?" She asked as she looked around "sat down back over in the other building" I reply as we walk around outside, "go back mama" she said slightly panicked since she realized Camila wasn't beside her "ok well go back to Cammie" I say as I pick her up and begin walking the way we came.

After getting lost twice and walking around in a circle a few times we finally got back to where we left the others but they weren't there. "Where mama?" ,ha said again as she ran around looking for Cammie "mama mama" she called before she started crying.

"Shh, we'll find cammie together, she won't have forgotten you" I said as I attempted to calm her down "I want mama" she said in between wails, I picked her up and began walking around where the girls could've gone whilst Mya screamed and cried into my shoulder for camz.

Camila's POV
After messing around in the sound booth we decided to finally get to work, I went first and hit a perfect note as if it was nothing, of corse I freaked out "oh yes Bitch that's the one" Dinah screamed as she recorded me from outside "I'm posting it on my Instagram hun!" She said as I continued to freak out!

@Camila_Cabello casually hitting a perf note 🙌 🎤
as you do 💁

I came out of the booth as Ally went in and started practicing. We we're all laughing at Ally since she head butted the mic whilst singing when Lauren walked in with a screaming Mya.

"Take your child please!" She said as she placed her on my lap "what happened?" I asked as I cuddled Mya into me "Lauren what did you do to baby harmony!" Normani said sassily "baby girl does auntie China  need to whoop her ass?" Dinah asked as she gave Lauren a look as if to say start running.

"I didn't do anything, she freaked when she couldn't find camz" Lauren said as she sat down and drank some water "aww honey did you think I'd forgotten you?" I asked as I kissed her forehead, she nodded "no leave" she said as she clung onto me "don't worry angel I promise I won't go anywhere" I say as I cuddle her into me and kiss her forehead.

"Mya, you wanna see something funny?" Dinah asked as Mya cuddled into me with her tear stained face "watch" she said as she walked over to Lauren who was to busy in her phone to notice "ROAR" Dinah screamed from behind Lauren causing her to fall off of her chair and drop her phone.

"What was that for?" Lauren asked as she picked up her phone and sat back down "we needed to cheer up Mya, you were my victim" Dinah said as she pointed to Mya who was laughing in my arms.

We stayed at the studio until late afternoon before we all headed home, since we all need to start packing and making preparations for tour!

Do you like where the story is going?

Comment a cute nickname for Mya that Camila can call her since the girls call her baby harmony

Vote, comment and share!
Xoxo Livia 💕💋