Boring meetings

Mya's POV
I woke up in mama's bed but mama was still sleeping, I wriggled out of her arms and walked around the weally big room.

I decide after a little while to wake up mama because I want to go and play and I want pee pee.

Camila's POV
I was sleeping until I felt someone climb up onto the bed and sit by my head "don't move and don't open your eyes" I said to myself as she sat there "mama" she said as she tapped my head, I somehow managed to look at the clock on the bedside table which read  5:30am!!

"Mama wake up pwease" she said as she lay down next to me "if you go sleepy i going to lick you" she said which I was up the moment I heard lick! "I'm awake" I say shooting up so she can't lick my face. "Mama pee pee" she said holding up her arms, no wonder she woke me up, I carry her to the bathroom and wait for her to be done before carrying her back to my room.

"Are you going to go night night now?" I asked hoping for a yes "no, I want to play with yuw" she said as she cuddled into me, "ok but if we wake up mama needs your papa" I say holding out my hand "no, my papa" she said as she placed it back in her mouth, "you only have papa at night night now Mya" I said as I took it and placed it where she wouldn't be able to reach.

"Papa, I want papa" she wailed as I sat back down next to her "Mya your a big girl now, you only need papa at night night" I soothed as I cuddled her into me, "I want papa now" she said as she looked at it from my arms, "if your a good girl I'll let you have papa when we come home from mama's meeting" I say reasoning with her "oktay" she replied as she rubbed her eyes.

Mya's POV
I want papa now! I don't wanna grow up!, I want to be mama's baby forever! "Mya let's get you dressed to go" mama said as she came downstairs in a dwess,  "you look pwetty mama" I say as she picks me up and places me on her hip "aw thank you Mya" she said kissing my forehead.

Camila's POV
I picked out the cutest outfit for Mya ever! It was a white top with stripy short with some sandals, I wish they had her clothing in my size! Jealous! I found it hilarious so I decided to tweet it.

@Camila_Cabello ~ wishing they sold Mya's clothes in my size! #jealous 😡

fans also found it hilarious and started commenting and retweeting it so many times and tweeting me, it was so crazy for a few minutes then it all calmed down!

After putting Mya's hair in a messy bun I carried her out to the car and buckled her in the car seat I ordered, "mama where we go" she asked as I buckled her "to a meeting but it won't be long" I replied before walking to the drivers side of my car "then I have papa back" she said smiling, "if your a good girl then yes" I replied as we drove out of my driveway.

****

We pulled up to the offices where the meeting was being held, luckily the paparazzi couldn't get in and could only wait outside the gates, suckers!

I got out of my car to be greeted by Dinah, "hey China" I said as I hugged her "hey walz" she said hugging me back, "where's baby harmony?" She asked looking into the car window, "I'll get her out now, I can't wait for her to meet everyone!" I said as I opened the car door.

I unbuckled her and lifted her into my arms and placed her on my hip, "OMG I WANT ONE" Dinah screamed which scared Mya a little causing her to hide her face in my neck "hey, Mya it's ok it's just mama's friend" I said as I rubbed her back, "she hurt me?" She asked "no angle she won't hurt you" I said as she lifted her head from my neck.

"Hi Mya I'm Dinah" China said softly as she shook Mya's hand "hi auntie China" she said before going all shy and hiding her face in my neck again "OMG she called me auntie China!" Dinah said as we walked inside.

I taught Mya everyone's names on the car ride here so she knew who everyone was to make it less scary for her. We walked inside to see Lauren on her phone "Mya look who's that?" I said whilst pointing at Lauren "auntie loo loo" she said pointing to her too "go give her a hug" I said as I set her on the ground and watched her run over to Lauren.

Lauren's POV
I was sat stalking people on m Twitter when I someone ran up and hugged my legs "hey Mimi" I said as I realised it was her "hi auntie loo loo" she said as she climbed into my lap.

She wriggled around on my lap until she was comfortable when an alert on my phone went off, I looked to see what it was and realised that Camz had recorded Mya running up to me and posted it on her Instagram.

someone loves their auntie loo loo 💕👭

I had to take this moment to reply as fans started commenting about how cute Mya was and everything!

@Camila_Cabello, I'm stealing her from you! P.S I'm obvs her favourite auntie! 😉

I commented before I placed Mya back on the floor since she wanted to go with Camz.

Camila's POV
We've been sat in the meeting room for such a long time even I'm getting bored so Mya must be on the verge of having a melt down.

"Mama how longer" she asked as she sat on my lap "not long now sweetie, you've been so good!" I praise before I go to listening to what Simon was suggesting about our tour which is approaching soon!

Mya was getting extremely fussy from being sat in the same place for nearly an hour, but she was being so well behaved! "What's wrong angel?" I asked as she wriggled around on me, "go home" she said as she snuggled herself into me, "we will soon, ok no long now" I reply as I kiss her forehead.

****

So much for a "quick" meeting it was two hours long without a break, I didn't mind it but it's a bit hard for a recently turned two year old to have to sit there for that long and be almost silent!

We pulled into my driveway and I turned off the engine before getting Mya out of her seat and carrying her inside, "papa now" she said pointing up the staircase to my room. Crap I forgot I said she could have it when we came home "ok let's go get it" I say since it would be cruel not to let her have it after how well behaved she was today.

I walk into my room and go to where I put her pacifier this morning but it wasn't there "Where papa?" She said looking around as I looked on the floor but I couldn't find it "don't worry, we'll get you some new ones" I say as tears to start to form in Mya's eyes.

"I want my papa now" she screamed as tears run down her face "shh well go and get you a new one" I say picking her up and carrying her back downstairs, "we get papa now" she asked as she continued to cry "I guess so" I reply since she wouldn't stop crying until she had one.

****

I parked my car in the parking lot of the store and got a sniffling Mya out and placed her on my hip before locking my car and walking into the store.

Mya clung herself to me and hid her face in my neck as I made my way to the pacifiers, after I found some I picked a few up in a variety of colors Incase we lost another one.

I paid for them as I got some strange looks but I couldn't care less, it comforts Mya and it makes her feel safe that's the main thing! I thanked the cashier before walking back out to my car and diving home.

I pulled into the driveway and parked my car before getting Mya and the bag of Pacifiers out and walking inside, I placed Mya on the couch whilst I put the pacifiers in a high cupboard in the kitchen.

"Papa now" Mya asked as she hugged my legs "ok but only because you were a good girl, tomorrow you only have it at night night" I say as I hand her one of the new pacifiers.

What do you think? Good?
How do you like the story so far?
I hope your enjoying it!
Vote, comment and share!
Xoxo Livia 💕💋