World tour ~ Day One

This chapter is dedicated to Lucaya_Meyer !!

Camila's POV
Today is the day the harmonizer's have been waiting for, our first world tour! I officially can't wait!

This is going to be an amazing few months of traveling performing and holidays with my favourite group of weirdos and my little Simba cub!

The girls and our security team are meeting at my house for breakfast before we head to the airport to catch our flight.

I wake up at 5:39, cause 5:30 and 5:40 are to mainstream! I quickly grab my clothes for the flight from the wardrobe and head into the bathroom to freshen up and to get changed.

I change from my awesome banana pyjamas to my cropped sweater, my high waisted jeans and my black converse, I skipped my makeup since it would probably run off and just brushed out my hair.

As I walked out of the bathroom I heard the familiar sound of the gates outside my house being opened ... "HOLY SHIT" there it was! The scream Lauren always did when she realised the gates open outward not inward, the result, Lauren falling into the bushes! Pfft and she claims she went to a private school!

I walk downstairs and open the front door to let them in to be greeted by Lauren with leaves and sticks hanging from her hair. "You should know by now which way the gates open" I say chuckling "I have a thorn stuck in my ass!!" She replies as she walks inside brushing off the leaves and dirt.

We all walk into the kitchen laughing  as we watch Mani attempts to pull the thorn out of Lauren's ass, "where's my little ladybug?" Ally asked as she sat down with the others whilst I made everyone a drink.

"She's upstairs sleeping, I should probably go and get her now you say that" I say laughing as I realise I had forgotten to dress Mya, "I'll be down in a sec, you know where the food is" I say as I go back upstairs.

I walk in my room and walk over to my bed to see Mya cuddled under the blankets so that only her hair could be seen although the faint sounds of her pacifier clicking gave away her hiding spot.

I carefully rub her back until her eyes open and she yawns whilst making grabby hands at me, "good morning mija" I say lifting her up and cuddling her into me.

"The girls are downstairs and they really want to see you" I say as I sit her down on the bed and put on her soft bath robe and taking out her paci "mama bobo" she said pointing to her pink bow on the bedside table "ok but I'm changing you in a little while" I say as I quickly brush her hair into a fan bun and place the pink bow at the front.