Sick toddler

Camila's POV
I woke up in the hotel room we booked for the night and for some of today depending on how tired we are.

We were going to sleep on the bus but decided on stopping at a hotel after being unable to sleep for a few hours. I woke up with Mya's head curled into me as she slept.

I carefully removed myself from her grasp and replaced my body for a pillow before getting in the shower since I wouldn't stand a chance when she woke up as she's probably be full of energy.

I got out of the shower and tied my hair in a messy bun since I didn't need to wash it, before changing into some comfy clothes.

"Mama" Mya said as she rubbed her eye and held her hands in the air for me to pick her up, "did you sleep well baby girl?" I asked as I picked her up and kissed the side of her forehead, she nodded as she lay her head on my shoulder and rubbed her eyes.

"Let's eat some breakfast" I say as I sit her in the chair and place some fruit in front of her whilst I drink some tea and check my social media accounts, I was reading some tweets some fans had sent me when Mya started coughing.

"Mama feel icky" she said as she stopped having a coughing fit "no you can't be sick!" I say to myself as I feel her forehead which was burning up, before she had another coughing fit "mama make it stwop" she said as a few tears escaped her eyes "shh don't cry angel" I soothe as I pick her up and carry her back over to the bed.

I took off her pajamas so she was laying in just her pull up and wrapped her up in a soft blanket "mama icky" she said as her cries turned into hiccups "shh lets cuddle and go sleepy" I soothe as I cuddle her in my arms.

"Milky" Mya said pouting as she cuddled into me "ok angel then you have to go sleepy" I say as I lift up my shirt and undo my bra before helping her latch on, within minutes she was calm and slowly falling asleep.

Once she was fast asleep I carefully unlatched her and lay her next to me before fixing my shirt, I couldn't resist but take a picture for my Instagram, she looked so innocent!

Nothing soothes her better than cuddles from mama 💜
Feel better soon baby doll 🌎

It wasn't long before all of the girls and fans began commenting asking about their little baby harmony!

@5H_Lauren ~ is my little baby sick 😰 I'll be right over!

@Hey_its_Ally ~ same! I'll bring some medicine too 💔

@DinahJane ~ BITCH I'm on my way! Auntie DJ to the rescue 💋 #getwellsoonbabyharmony #babyharmony

@Normani_5H ~ see you in a few hours! I'll bring some snacks and movies 💜