Not an Update

Guys I'm freaking out so much right now!!

So my cousin recently went to America on rugby tour and he went traveling whilst he was there.

He came back today so my uncle and I went to the airport to collect him, we helped him with his suitcases when he said and I quote "I met some people whilst on tour .. I have something for you"

He freaked me out a little but I had to wait another two hours to see what my surprise was, I was helping him unpack his rugby kit when he handed me an envelope.

( I'm dragging this out to kill you all with suspense 😇 )

Well when I opened it I screamed and cried before jumping into his arms ( he is like a big brother to me )

He apologised for the old photo but he doesn't really listen to fifth harmony.

MY COUSIN WAITED OUTSIDE FOR ALMOST SIX HOURS JUST TO GET ME FIFTH HARMONYS AUTOGRAPH

He is by far my favourite family member!!

He also got me a huge poster made of up little pictures of the girls but that's from somewhere online but it is still awesome!

I am still crying now! The fact my cousin took time out of his trip to wait and get some autographs from people he didn't even know or listen too literally makes my life complete!

( I'm not sure when he got this signed because he's been on your for almost six months so it could be from last year or something )

He also got to talk to them!!! What the hell i'm so jealous!!

He said he has a major crush on Camila and blushed and everything 😂

Anyways here's what my crazy family does for one another!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF WRITE ON ME??
IM OBSESSED!!!! LAUREN SLAYED 😍😍😍