Pranks with aunite China

Mya's POV
I woke up and my boo boos are still hurting from last night and I don't have papa! I look over at mama and she is on her phone, she hasn't realised I'm awake yet, it looks like she is busy I'll wait until she done.

Camila's POV
I was scrolling through my insta whilst Mya slept since I didn't want her to be grouchy when she woke up, I looked down to see if she was asleep and saw her sparkling brown eyes looking up at me.

"Baby how long have you been awake?" I asked as I pulled her into me "a ittle while" she said as she lay her head on my chest "why didn't you say angel?" I said as I played with her hair "you busy" she said looking at me, I was heartbroken that she thought I was too busy to talk to her!

"Baby girl listen to me, I'm never ever to busy for you, don't you ever think that" I say as I cuddle her tightly and kiss her forehead. "My boo boo hurt mama" she said as she pointed to her burns "I know angel, but they won't for much longer" I say as I put some shorts on her and carry her downstairs.

She sat on the couch and watched Sofia the first with some dry cereal whilst I replied to an email from Simon and texted the girls to make plans for today.

Camiboo 🎀 ~ I'm taking mini me to the park in a little while you guys up for it? 💖 x

Lauren 👯 ~ I'll be there 😘 x

Allycat 🐱 ~ if princess is going I'll go too! 💗 x

Dinah the dinosaur 🐢 ~ don't forget me 🙋 x

Mani 💜 ~ we are going to be squad goals 🙌 x

Well some fun at the park has now evolved into a major squad outing! I was happy that they were all up for it as I want Mya to feel comfortable around them before we leave for our tour!

"Mya, do you want to go to the park?" I asked as she watched her show "oktay! Let go now" she said as she jumped on the couch, "we have to get dressed first angel" I said laughing at her before carrying her upstairs.

I changed into some shorts and a white shirt and applied my natural makeup before brushing my hair and leaving it down, I then picked out Mya's adorable outfit! Damn this child dresses better than I do!

I then had to decide what I was going to do with her hair, it was hot out today so I didn't want her hair to get into her face or make her even warmer. After trying numerous styles but not liking them I decided on four french braids which made her outfit even more adorable! A moment like this required an Instagram picture! Of course Mya didn't want her photo taken so I had to take one of her walking down the staircase.

Park date with this adorable angel! 🌎

I buckled Mya into her seat before driving to the park where I'd arranged to meet the girls!