Hello Tour ... But First

Camila's POV
IT'S TOUR DAY !!!!! I don't know who is more excited myself, or the fans who are going to see us perform tomorrow!

Our first stop is mine and Lauren's hometown, Miami this is because it was the closest to all of our apartments so we could all get to the hotel today. I think we're spending three days in Miami which is great as I'll finally get to see my family and they'll get to meet Mya!

Mya has spoken to my parents on Skype and shall we say Sofia is obsessed with her! Sofia has always wanted a little sister and I guess that her becoming Mya's auntie is her substitute for one. Everytime I let Sofia FaceTime Mya she always talks about how she is going to dress her up in her old dresses and play games with her, my poor child doesn't know what's going to hit her!

The girls and I have a car picking all of us up but before we can drive straight to the hotel we have to make a small stop that a little someone is yet to find out about as she'll probably freak!

Whilst at a meeting with Simon he suggested that Mya gets some vaccinations before we leave for tour, just to protect her from simply illnesses that she would be open to whilst on tour as the last thing we all want is for one of us to get sick and then for everyone else to catch it, but let's be honest six people cramped in a bus for long periods of time, we're going to get sick eventually!

Mya's POV
I was awoken by everyone laughing and screaming downstairs, I slowly climb out of mamas bed and walk carefully downstairs with my papa and my bunny bear.

I reach the bottom step and make my way to the kitchen where I think I hear everyone talking and laughing, I slowly peep my head around the door to see if they're scary people, it isn't it's just auntie China, auntie loo loo, auntie mani and auntie ally.

Dinah's POV
We were sat in Mila's kitchen waiting for our car to arrive which should be in around an hour when Normani tells us a hilarious story about the time her mom out cussed her in an argument. Of course Lauren and I burst out laughing and sounded like dying walruses causing us to laugh even harder, "girls seriously shut up, if you wake my child you can sit with her for the drive to Miami" Mila said as her trying to be serious as her and Ally began talking about tour.

I was sat down listening to some boring joke that Ally was trying to make funny when I noticed Mya peep her head around the kitchen door, "good morning sleeping beauty" I say as I open the door to reveal her, she smiled and laughed as we all cooed over her before she ran into Mila's legs.

"Have you told her about the you know what?" Mani asked as Mya cuddled into her and lay her head on her shoulder "nope, I have no idea how either she'll freak if I tell her about it" she replied as she kissed Mya's forehead "I have an idea leave it to me!" Lauren said with a mischievous grin.

"Mya come give your favorite auntie a hug" I say as I open up my arms, she laughed as she ran into Lauren's arms "haha I won this time" Lauren said as she cuddled Mya into her "child what happened to my partner in crime?" I said as I pouted "I sowy loo loo" she said as she climbed into my arms "haha take that bitch" I said laughing which she replied with her middle finger.

"Mama auntie loo loo gave auntie China her special solute" Mya said laughing whilst Lauren began slowly sinking in her chair "what special solute?" Mila asked laughing "the one where she points her one finger to the sky" she replied which made me burst out into laughter whilst Lauren slowly crawled under the table.

"LAUREN DID YOU SERIOUSLY TEACH MYA THE MIDDLE FINGER" Mila screamed "how did you teach her that?" Mani asked in between laughs "skills my friend skills, don't worry she doesn't know what it means" Lauren replied holding her hands up in surrender "when did you teach her the special solute then Captin swearsalot" I said laughing at Mya who was now in Camila's arms, "when we were walking around the studio, I may have delivered it to some jerk of a paparazzi she asked what it meant so I told her it was my special solute" she replied.