Nightmares & Bonding

* Contains Mya and Camila bonding, skip this chapter if you
find it disgusting *

Camila's POV
After the explosion with my dad I decided that I didn't really want to stay at my parents house long as I felt as though I was intruding although my mother assured me I wasn't.

I talked with my mom for a little while and she gave me an amazing piece of advice that I might try to see how it turns out, I carefully walk into the living room and cradle a sleeping Mya in my arms as Sofia says goodbye.

"I wish you weren't leaving so soon, take care on tour and don't forget to call, remember the advice I gave you it's worth a try" my mom said as she kissed Mya's forehead genteelly before planting a kiss on my cheek, "thanks mom, I promise to call as often as I can and as far as the advice goes I think I'll give it a try but I won't force anything that doesn't seem natural or right" I reply as she gives me one last hug.

"That's my girl, now take care" she said as I made my way to the SUV waiting to take myself and Mya back to the hotel, I carefully buckle Mya into her car seat and place her blanket over her as well as placing a pacifier in her mouth so she wouldn't wake up.

"Is it ok if we make a stop, I won't be long only a few minutes" I ask as I buckle my seat belt "of corse Ms Cabello" he said before starting the engine and driving away from my parents home.

I placed an order on my phone for something I needed to collect before replying to emails from magazine company's and of corse my management team.

Luckily Mya was extremely tired from our drive to Miami yesterday so she is sleeping better now, I'd much rather her sleep now and be awake all night so that way she'll hopefully sleep whilst the girls and I perform tomorrow.

"Ms Cabello here is the place you asked as to stop before we reached the hotel" my driver said as he parked the SUV "thanks again, I'll leave Mya in here with you, it saves me moving her" I say as I hop out and make my way to collect what I ordered.

I walk into the reception area and luckily there were only a few people there so I didn't have to wait long, "hi, how can I help you?" The young receptionist asked "hi, I have a collection for Ms Cabello" I say whilst showing her the digital copy on my phone, "of corse I'll go get that for you now" she said before disappearing into the back room.

She soon reappeared with a small bag and a form for me to sign "if you can just sign this for me" she said as she handed me a pen, I quickly signed the form and handed it back to her "thank you,take one every four hours to get the best effect" she said as she handed me the small bag "thank you" I say smiling as I make my way back to the SUV.

I climb back into my seat to find Mya in the exact same position i'd left her in, "anywhere else Ms Cabello?" My driver asked as he started the engine "no thanks to the hotel now please" I reply smiling.

I open the small bag to find a container of tablets, I take one with a bottle of water I have in my bag and place the rest back in the bag if I was to need them.

****

We arrive at the hotel at about 7:30pm, I carefully unbuckle a sleeping Mya and cradle her in my arms. I grab my bag and make my way up to our hotel room, I open the door quietly before laying Mya down on the bed.

I carefully change her into her pull up and pyjamas before kissing her forehead and getting ready for bed myself, I change into my shorts and loose crop top and tie my hair up in a messy bun before climbing into bed and cuddling Mya into me.

I kiss her forehead and brush some stray hairs out of her face as she continues to sleep, it isn't long before I'm asleep myself.

Mya's POV

*nightmare*

I was playing in the park with mama and we were having loads of fun "tag your it" I say as I run away from mama as she chases me.

"I'm going to get you" she screamed as she tackled me to the floor and started tickling me,

We played a game of hide and seek, I hide behind a big tree mama will never find me here!

"Where'd Mya go, where's Mya gone" she said as went looking for me, I laughed as she ran around the park looking everywhere

I was laughing at mama when two hands grabbed me from behind, I tried to scream but they covered my mouth

I was wriggling around trying to get them to let go of me but they had a firm grasp

I tried getting mamas attention but she was too busy talking to fans and taking selfies in the park

I'm never going to see mama again!

Camila's POV
I'm woken up by Mya tossing and turning in her sleep, I look over at her to see if she's ok and she is sweating and is crying, I sit up and pull her into my lap allowing my motherly instincts to kick in.

"Mya baby girl wake up, open your eyes" I say as I shake her gently, "baby girl open your eyes for mama" I say shaking her again causing her eyes to shoot open.

She looks around before she finally realises where she is and cuddles into my chest as her tears roll down her face "shh baby do you want to talk about it?" I asked as I rocked her slightly, she shook her head and just cuddled into me.

"Can you go back night night?" I asked as I cradled her in my arms, she shook her head in terror "no go mama" she said as she clung onto my crop top tightly "ok shhh lets cuddle and maybe you can go back night night" I say as I kiss her forehead and sit up whilst resting my head against the head board with Mya cradled in my arms.

She reluctantly cuddles into me but refuses to go back to sleep, "mama..." She asked as she looked up at me "yes baby girl" I replied whilst I sat her up a little "I hungwy" she replied as rest her head on my chest.

I checked the time and it was far to late for her to be eating something solid otherwise she'd never go back to sleep "baby it's late" I replied whilst moving a strand of hair from her face.

"Milky?" She asked with her bottom lip quivering "you can have milky, do you want special milky?" I asked as she moved to get more comfortable "special milky?" She questioned, confused by what I meant.

"You can have milky in your bottle or you can have some of mama's special milky, it's your choice" I say not wanting to force her into anything, "mama" she asked "yes baby girl" I replied whilst cuddling her into me "I try you milky?" She asked sweetly. "If that's what you want baby" I said as she nodded.

I sit Mya on the bed whilst I undo my bra and lift my shirt up a little before picking her up and cradling her in my arms, she was a little confused so I helped her latch on and then she started suckling.

I watched as she calmed down completely almost instantly, she moved her one hand and started playing with my free hand before she held onto my pinky so tightly like she'd never let go.

"Is that nice angel?" I asked as I stroked her hair, she unlatched herself and nodded before I helped her latch on again, I cuddled her into me and wrapped her up in her fluffy blanket.

Mya somehow fell asleep on me, I carefully unlatched her and placed her pacifier in her mouth instead, I fixed my shirt and lay Mya back in bed asleep cuddled into me, maybe this whole breastfeeding thing wasn't going to be as hard as I thought!

Good?
I liked the little bonding moments they have
Vote, comment and share!
Xoxo Livia 💕💋