Hospital

Camila's POV
We pull up to the hospital and ind a parking space, "Camila we'll wait out here in the SUV text us if there are any issues" my security guard said as he turned off the engine "I will, thanks again guys" I said as I got out and shut the door before cradling Mya tightly in my arms.

I reach the reception and hand the first doctor I see the paper that Sally gave me earlier "another orphan, right this way" he said as he walked down a corridor "stay here and we'll get a doctor in as soon as one comes available" he said before walking out and closing the door behind him.

I placed a now sleeping Mya on the bed and lay next to her incase she woke up, I was on my phone when I realised I hadn't told the girls! I automatically pulled up our group chat

Camiboo 🎀 ~ EMERGENCY !!! The orphanage I went too was abusing the children, all of them were at school apart from one, in L.A general hospital with her now, come ASAP and bring me some casual clothes if possible! Sending love 💋x

Lauren 👯 ~ on my way now boo! I've got you some clothes and a Starbucks sounds like you need it! Be there in 10 💜x

Allycat 🐱 ~ OMG is she ok?! How old is she? I'll be there as soon as I can! 💘x

Dinah the dinosaur 🐢 ~ poor thing! Text me updates don't want to crowd her 💖x

Mani 💜 ~ I'm with Dinah I don't want to scare her with a tone of People 💗 hope she's ok camz! Sending you both my love 😘

Lauren got me a Starbucks! I was relieved when ally and Lauren said they'd come to the hospital, I must admit it does get lonely and I can't move since Mya is asleep on me and I don't want to wake her up.

It wasn't long before a nurse entered with a gown for Mya, "I'll be back in a few minutes to hook her up to a few things" she said handing me the hospital gown before leaving.

I carefully moved Mya so I could take off her dress and change her I to the gown, "shh it's just me" I said as I lifted her arms up to take them out before pulling the dress down carefully ensuring I didn't hurt her burns or bruises even more.

I changed her in the gown easily and tied her hair up in a messy bun with a hair grip that I had on wrist for hair emergencies. I cradle Mya back in my arms as she is still asleep when Lauren bursts into the hospital room knocking over the metal bin as she did which made a loud crash"

Mya jumped and began whimpering after Lauren made the loud entrance "shh it's ok it was Lauren, my friend your safe Mya" I soothed as I rocked her in my arms, "sorry" Lauren whispered as she sat on a chair next to the bed.

I explained to her the entire story about Mya and she was just as shocked as I was, "how can they do that to an innocent child like her!" Lauren said admiring how peaceful and quiet Mya was in my arms.

"Oh shit, here's your Starbucks and clothes" she said handing me my hoodie and leggings and a Starbucks vanilla latte, "thanks boo, mind watching her whilst I change"  I asked as I carefully laid Mya down on the bed "sure thing" Lauren replied as she smiled whilst I changed in the bathroom.

I heard the door open and close before I heard Lauren and Ally talking, I walked back out and saw Ally giving Mya a teddy bear "Lauren told that she didn't have one so I had to get her one" Ally said as she placed the bear at the end of the bed, "you guys you should've seen it, it was horrific the conditions she was living in and then the burns on her legs and the bruises" I said as I broke down in Lauren's arms.