Certain Things Hurt

Ally's POV
Since Mila is on her date with Shawn the girls and I have been given the task of babysitting my favourite little lady bug!!!

At the moment Dinah has taken Mya on a walk to try and take her mind from her momma being gone, with Normani's supervision of course!!

I take this time to change into some comfy causal clothes since I probably won't have time when they get back.

"I'm going to have a shower" Lauren says whilst grabbing her shower kit "ok!" I say whilst taking my main makeup off.

After tying my hair in a ponytail I decide to check all of my social media accounts and follow some fans.

My quite alone time was sadly interrupted not long after unlocking my phone.

"ALLY OPEN YOUR FUCKING DOOR BEFORE I KICK YO ASS TO HOLY LORD!!!!" I heard Normani scream before she began pelting the hotel room door.

"Chill Mani what's up?" I say opening the door has she pulls me outside, "fix her!!!" Both her and Dinah said at the same time pointing to Mya who was silent and struggling to catch her breathe from crying so much.

"Baby what's wrong?!?" I asked as I lifted her into my arms, "breathe baby, in and out common breathe for auntie ally!!"

I said worriedly as she started to turn blue, "Mya stop playing around!! Breathe for me please" I say more anxiously as Mani starts to rub her back to get her to take a breath.

Finally she takes a breath and let's out an ear piercing scream "shh your ok now ladybug shh" I soothe as I bounce on my heels a little.

"Thank you lord!!" Mani said as her and Dinah finally relaxed, "what happened??" I asked as I placed a sniffling Mya back in her stroller.

"She touched something next thing I knew bam she's not breathing!" Dinah said as she moved the stroller back and forth.

"Show DJ your hand" Dinah said as she knelt down in front of the stroller "I think she's burned it somehow??" Dinah said moving so myself and Mani can see.

"Dang first the busted lip and now her hand!!" I said examining the nasty burn on her hand.

"What did you touch bubba?" Mani asked as we carefully looked at the burn "hot hot" was all she said, "can see that" I said as I could see the pain she was in.

"An my footy" she said sniffling as she pointed to a similar burn on her foot "DJ where did you take her!?!" I ask as I lol at her badly burned foot.

"I took her for a walk around the hotel she was in her stroller the entire time!!" Dinah replied as Mani nodded vouching for her, "this is weird!! I'll tell mila about it when she's back other than that let's get you bandaged up baby" I say as I open the hotel door letting everyone in.