Fun Day Out

Camila's POV
We leave for tour in a few days, which I'm really excited about! I haven't seen the girls in a few weeks since we've all gone to our hometowns to spend time with our families and to prep for tour.

Although we don't see each other we talk everyday! Lauren is missing her favourite person in the world .... Mya, the fact my band mates love my child more than they love me is a little depressing!

"Mama awake" Mya said as she rolled on top of me, "I'm awake baby girl" I say yawning since it's too early in the morning for any normal person to be awake, "me wants cuddles" she said as she hurried her head into me.

"Your morning cuddles are the best" I say as the smell of baby shampoo surrounds me, as she cuddles into me I take a quick picture for Instagram although I doubt anyone will be awake.

I don't care if I never sleep again 😘😘

After posting the photo I put my phone back on the bedside table "did you sleep good baby?" I ask as she lays her head on my chest "bwad dweam" she replied which made my heart sink.

She's been having nightmares almost every night resulting in her waking up sweating, crying and refusing to go back to sleep.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask as I draw circles on her back to soothe her "no but mwiss duwncan come back" she said as her voice trembled, "she's never ever coming near you again angel I promise and if she does auntie China will give her a poly beat down" I say causing her to laugh.

"Milky mama" she asked sweetly, "in your baba or mama milky?" I asked as I sat up and rested my head against the headboard, "mama milky" she said as she smiled and clapped.

I lift up my loose shirt and cradle Mya in my arms before helping her latch on, after helping her latch on I pick up my phone to see a text from Lauren.

Lauser 👯 ~ how is my little baby boo bug, the famalam want to meet her so bad! xx

Camz 🎀 ~ I'm great thanks for asking 😂 she's fine I'm just nursing her, maybe we could meet up or something xx

Lauser 👯 ~ great idea! Mama J was thinking Miami zoo 😏 xx

Camz 🎀 ~ ok great just need to know when! How are you up so early 😂 xx

Lauser 👯 ~ can we do it today! Please! And early 😂 you sleep too
much 😂 xx

Camz 🎀 ~ screw you Lauren remember who has your favourite child 😏 xx

Lauser 👯 ~ Mya loves me too much 😊 see you at Miami zoo around 11 xx