Time is Precious

Camila's POV
"Sorry I didn't mean to startle you" he said as he smiled brightly .... all I could think was 'holy shit'.

"I'm Jacob" he said extending his arm to shake mine "Camila" I reply as I admire his amazing body and muscles.

"I was just wondering if you'd like to go out for diner sometime?" He asked as I was stunned ... he was hot!!! What did he see in me?

"Sure, how about tonight?" I ask instantly regretting it for sounding way to forward! Damn it Camila!

"Sounds perfect I'll pick you up from your hotel at 8" he chuckles as we're staying in the same hotel.

I smile and freak out on the inside slightly as I watch him jog up the beach ... no Camila! You just met the guy you can't be falling for him!

Jacob  (A.K.A: Zac Efron):

I walk back up to where Mya is laying on the sun lounger and notice how quite she is

I carefully walk up to her to find her asleep, I coo at her cuteness before packing everything away and carrying the bag and Mya back to our hotel room so she can sleep comfortably.

Lauren's POV
I'd arranged with Lucy to go out for a small dinner at the hotel restaurant so we could talk about some stuff.

Lucy has had feelings for me for as long as I can remember, I think it goes way back to when we were in school together. She hid them for a long time because she didn't want to ruin our friendship but I found out eventually.

I love Lucy! She's one of my closest and best friends! But my feelings for her stop at friendship.

I don't give her the love that she deserves and I only want her as a friend nothing more but I haven't told her this but I am today .... she has to know sooner or later.

I slip on my shoes and walk out of the door to be met with Lucy who was wearing a short white floaty dress that hugged her curves and flattered her figure.

"You look nice!" I say as she smiles and thanks me before we make our way to the small restaurant.

We sit down with our plates as this place is a buffet style restaurant and begin to eat as a staff member makes us a cocktail each.

This is like when we went on that trip in school and we both snuck off to find a bar!" Lucy says as I cringe at the memory.

"Let's not bring up those days I cringe at the thought" I say laughing as I take a sip of my drink.

"You said you wanted to talk, is everything ok?" She asked concerned as she placed her hand on top of mine making me feel extremely uncomfortable.