Date Time

Camila's POV
I woke up with a smile on my face, today was my date with Austin!! I looked at my phone to see two texts from him.

Austin 👫 ~ good morning beautiful! 😍 xx

Austin 👫 ~ wake up princess! I need to see that pretty face of yours! 😭 xx

Camila 🎤 (sidehoe no 6) ~ I'm awake 🙈 I have to get ready, see you soon! 💕 xx

Austin 👫 ~ I can't wait to see you! xx

He's so loving and kind! The media portray him as some two timing, girl using, fuckboy but I know he isn't like that!

I take my outfit that I laid out last night and walk into the small bathroom we have on the bus to change.

All of the girls were still asleep so I didn't have to rush! I changed into my white shirt and dark jeans and put on my white converse since I didn't want to over dress on the first date.

I walk back to my bunk and brush out my long hair until I get a look that I'm satisfied with before staring my natural makeup.

Lauren's POV
I woke up before Mya due to someone making a noise in the bathroom and turing lights on and off.

I carefully lift Mya out of my bunk and place her in with Normani since she was still asleep and was the closest bunk to mine.

I walk into the front lounge to see Camila already dressed and her makeup done whilst she eats a banana.

"Aren't you up a little to early?" I ask as I get some cereal from the cupboard "I have a date" she replies bluntly as she unlocks her phone, "with who?" I ask trying to make conversation "Austin" she said smiling as she said his named.

"Austin as in Fuck you once whilst I have ten other girls Austin" I say sarcastically "he's not like that Lauren! We love each other!" She replies angrily "he'll love you until some hoe of his comes along, your going to get your heart broken Camz" I say in attempt to protect her from this pathetic little fuckboy.

"Whatever! Believe what you want!" She said as she stormed off of the bus, they do say love is blind!

Camila's POV
I arrive at the small area where I was meant to be meeting Austin, he said he has a surprise for me.

"Guess who?" Someone said as they covered my eyes from behind me "hmm let me think ... Could it be Austin" I say as I pull his hands away from my eyes "your too good for this game!" He said as he planted a kiss on my lips.

"I missed you" I say as I wrap my arms around him "I missed my little Spanish princess too" he said as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"Now let's get this date started!" He said as he held my hand tightly as we walked through a small park.

Dinah's POV
"Mya get your ass back here!" I screamed as I chased Mya around the bus as she laughed, "Dinah watch your fucking language!" Lauren said laughing as she attempted to catch Mya with me.

Ally and Mani left to go and spend time with their family and Camila has gone on a date with some rat! So it's just Lauren, Mya and I on the bus.

So far we had to wrestle her to get her clothes on and now we're chasing her in an attempt to do her hair! So far she's winning!

Camila's POV
"Close your eyes" Austin said as he held my hands tightly "I hate you right now" I said laughing as he covered my eyes with his hands to ensure I couldn't see anything.