Dubai!

Camila's POV
We're finally in Dubai! All that's left to do now is grab our suitcases, find Lucy and find the car all whilst trying to keep a two year old asleep!

"DUBAI BITCHES!!!" Mani and Dinah shouted whilst they made a Snapchat video.

"Hey! Shh! Sleeping niece over here!" Ally said as I handed Mya to her "sorry but we're really excited!" Mani said as her and Dinah almost jumped off the plane!

"You ok Laur?" I asked her since she'd been silent on the flight here "huh oh ..um .. I'm sorry I spaced out, what did you say?" She replied.

"Nothing, it doesn't mater" I said smiling as I walked back over to Ally who was cradling Mya.

"You'll make a great mom someday alz!" I say cooing over the pair "I don't know about that Mila" she said as she looked at me with sad eyes.

"What do you mean?" I ask as I place my hand on her shoulder "I don't know if I'm able to have kids" she said as I noticed a few small tears roll down her cheek.

"There's always another way doll! Trust me one day you'll have a family of minuscule people with big hearts surrounding you! Never ever say you can't do something again ok! You can overcome anything come here!" I say as I pull her close to me and hug her tight ensuring I didn't squish Mya.

"Thanks Mila you really know how to cheer people up!" She replied before we both walked to get our luggage.

After Dinah almost killing someone for going all King Kong when grabbing the cases we finally made our way out of the airport and we all couldn't wait for Lauren to see her surprise!

Lauren's POV
I was so happy to get out of this airport,  get to the hotel and have some alone time to think or read a book.

Since tour started I haven't had much time to relax so my anxiety levels have been through the roof and to add to that my feelings towards Camz have been so hard to overcome! I just wish I could tell her how I feel!

"Hey Lauser stop going off to lala land!" Dinah said jokingly as she waved her hand in front of my face.

"Dinah stop your hands smell like fried chicken and tacos!!" I said gagging at the foul scent. "Don't hate on the fried chicken girl!!" Normani said causing us all to laugh.

"LAUREN!!!!!!" I heard someone scream I automatically thought it was a fan but then the mystery person screamed again.

Oh .... No ....... They didn't ....... Kill me ...

"Hi Lucy" I said through gritted teeth as she jumped into my arms haunting some odd stairs.

"I missed you so much! Why didn't you answer my texts or calls Lauren Michelle!" She said as her tone changed quicker than the European weather.

"I was busy so I didn't really have time" I said as I attempted to put her done but she just clung on tighter.

"You should've made time .... just like you did for Camila and her child!" She said as I closed my eyes cringing.

"Lucy please ... we're all tired and jet lagged let's just go back to the hotel and talk there"

I say as I put her down and drag her to the cab that takes us to the hotel, "I'm sharing a room with you by the way I can't bare to be without you any longer" she said as she lay her head on my shoulder and interlinked her arm with mine.

Boy was this gunna be a long trip ...

Camila's POV
The bus journey to the hotel is about an hour so I'm hoping Mya sleeps through it so I can have a power nap at the hotel.

"Mama" maybe not, "go back to sleep mija it's a long drive to the hotel" I say softly as I push away her baby hairs that have come loose from the braids.

"I no seepy" she replied as she looked at me with her big doe eyes, "ok but if you get cranky later you have to take a nap" I explained as she nodded and sat up on my lap.

I saw her pull a confused face as she tapped Lauren's shoulder who was sat in front of us with Lucy.

"Hi nugget!" Lauren said happily and probably for the first time since we left for Dubai she smiled!

"Woo tat?" She asked pointing at Lucy skeptically "that's Lucy she's ...... um.... my friend" Lauren said unsure as Lucy scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Hi 'ucy!" Mya said happily as she waved but Lucy just looked down at my a with her nose in the ear before turning back around.

I've always hated that big headed bitch!!

"Mama 'ucy no nice" Mya said realising what Lucy did was wrong thanks to my parenting.

"I know baby but don't worry about it ok" I say as I rub her back "it oktay I be kind to 'ucy acause I like make people happy no sad" Mya said which made me smile at her thoughtfulness for such a young age.

"That's right angel and just because someone is unkind to you doesn't mean you have to be unkind back and that's good of you because that's how the world changes - one small person like you being kind" I say as I tickle her causing her to burst into a fit of giggles.

"You know your bringing your kid up right when acts better than a grown adult" Dinah said scoffing at Lucy's immaturity.

"Here baby here's your backpack with some toys in it" I say as I hand her the small lion king backpack.

She automatically pulled out a story book and held it up to me "you want me to read to you?" I asked as she nodded.

"The tiger that came for tea!" I said reading the title.

"Mama you do it Wong" Mya said shaking her head as I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused, "you no read it like loo loo" she says as I see Lauren chuckle.

"How does loo loo read it then baby?" I say as I hand her the book back.

"Loo loo does funny voices and animal sounds" Mya says as Lauren laughs and goes bright red.

"Loo loo you wead me my stowy peas" Mya begged as she held the book up to Lauren.

"I'd ....."

But before Lauren could finish we we pulled into our hotel.

Hey guys!
Finally updated! BTW shits going down in the next chapter!
Comment what you want/think might happen!
If you already know don't spoil the surprise!
Vote, Comment and Share!
xoxo Livia 💕💋