My little Simba Cub

Camila's POV
I just started cleaning the kitchen since I decided to cook food last night but couldn't be bothered to clean up the cups and the plates afterwards, typical me! I need myself a pocket cleaner to just clean every mess I make!

As I cleaned the kitchen Mya was playing with her toys in the playroom, I'm not going out anywhere today I'm going to be lash and just lounge around in my pajamas since I won't have time when we're on tour!

I finally finish cleaning up the mess in the kitchen and decided to go and get Mya so I could keep an eye on her whilst I did some work on my laptop since she doesn't like being left alone for to long.

I walk upstairs and into the newly decorated playroom that I had decorated a few days ago simply because I was getting annoyed from having to stand all over Mya's toys that used to be scattered across the lounge floor, at least now they're all in one room!

I open the door and I instantly regret letting her play up here alone "I sowy mama I didn't mean to make a mess" she said as she looked down at the floor with her hands behind her back, "oh angel it's ok, that's what the toy room is for, to make messes in" I say as I hug her tightly "you not mad at me?" She asked as she looked up at me with her big brown eyes, "no I'm not mad at you baby, but you can help me pick up your toys, ok?" I say as I ruffle her hair as she laughs.

I had to take a picture of the mess for my snapchat! It was just to hilarious, how can such a small child make such a big mess!

She helped me clean away all of her toys and before we knew it the room was back the way it was as if nothing had ever happened, "well done angel, let's go downstairs" I say as I pick her up and place her on my hip as she wraps her legs around me

Mya's POV
Mama said she has do work on her compwter so she said I can watch a movie whilst she does so I don't get bored!

"Do you want to watch the lion king?" Mama asked as she showed me the picture "lion, roar" I say pointing to the animal "wow your so clever baby girl" she said as she kissed me nose, before putting on the movie!

Camila's POV
I was in the middle of an email when Mya cuddled into my side and hid her eyes "what's wrong angel?" I asked as I placed my laptop next to me and pulled Mya into my lap "the big scawy tiger is gunna get Simba" she said whilst pointing to the screen.

She is too cute! "Don't worry baby he won't get Simba" I say as I kiss her forehead as she watches the movie from my lap, as she cuddled into me I continued with the email that I'd left half way through a sentence!

I couldn't help but laugh as Mya danced to the songs from the movie and laughed as the animals talked, God she is officially killing me with her cuteness right now!

I finished my work just as the movie ended "mama am I your baby lion?" She asked as she turned around and snuggled into my chest "what do you mean angel?" I questioned as I was not entirely sure what she meant "like Simba is with his mama" she replied as she rest her head on me.

Ok can this child get any cuter than she is being right now! "You'll always be my little lion cub" I say laughing as I kiss her forehead "I your baby Simba" she said laughing as she lifted her head up and hugged me, "your my little Simba forever and always and tour never ever going to grow up, your going to stay little forever" I say as I tickle her which makes her do her incredibly cute laugh, ok maybe she can get cuter!

"I love you mama" she said as she stopped laughing and lay down in front of me on the couch, "I love you too, my little Simba" I say as she gives me and Eskimo kiss.

She is such a big miracle for such a little girl
Not only does she bring joy to my life but she spreads happiness to anyone around her
And as a mother that is all I can ask for from my little Simba cub! 

What do you think?

I really like this chapter I think it's so cute!

Vote, comment and share!
xoxo Livia 💕💋