Swimming

Camila's POV
Since I have nothing planned for Mya and I to do today I decided to just hang around the house all day and maybe invite the girls over later or something, we leave for tour in a few weeks and I can't wait to be on the road again with my beaus plus we're going to make so many unforgettable memories with Mya!

At the minute we're eating some waffles, she's really clingy this morning as I had to do put the cream on her burns again last night so she didn't get to sleep until 3am this morning because of the pain she was in, I wish I could take away her pain but I can't.

"Mommy what we do today?" She asked as she cuddled in to me "anything you want to do, we can go swimming or watch movies" I say as I read an email regarding our tour, "swimming?" She asked looking confused "yeah there is a pool in the back yard" I reply, I'm surprised she hasn't seen it yet but she doesn't really go outside unless I'm with her.

"Do you want to go in the pool?" I asked as she smiled and nodded, I carried her upstairs, "you too" she said posting at me "I'll be there too, don't worry" I said as I sat her on my bed before changing into my black bikini.

I changed Mya into her black bikini which matched mine "mama match" she said as she pointed at our bikinis, "yeah angel we match!" I say chuckling as I tie her hair in a ponytail and place a headband in.

I put on her inflatables so it would be safe if I had to get out for my phone or something, although I probably won't take my eyes off of her.

"Handie" she said as she held my hand as we walked down the steps into the pool "cowld cowld" she said as she clung to my legs "I know it's cold but if you go deeper into the water you'll warm up" I say as I pick up and take her deeper into the water.

"is this fun Mya?" I asked as she lay on my stomach and floated "mama, mama" she said tapping me "yeah baby" I said looking down as she splashed me, "ohh are you challenging me to a water fight?" I said laughing, I quickly splashed her side before we had a full on water fight.

She looked so adorable that I had to take a photo for Instagram! This time she was acutely up for a picture and smiled so sweetly!

Swimming with my mini me 💋🌎

I watched as the comments blew up from fans saying how cute Mya was and how badly they wanted to hug her then the girls started commenting!

@5H_Lauren ~ I need to take my favourite girl swimming whilst
on tour! 💖x

@hey_its_ally ~ adorable 😍

I officially can't wait for tour! So many memories to come with my baby girl! And my sisters of corse!

A little on the short side but it had some cute moments!
Vote, comment and share!
Xoxo Livia 💕💋