Mid Air Crisis ~ One

Camila's POV
After pushing our way past the paparazzi, we were escorted by the airport staff to the private security, Lauren was still carrying Mya who was by this point screaming as though she was being murdered ... I just want to comfort my little baby girl and make her feel safe!

We finally arrived in private security, to see that Lauren and I were the first ones through the crazy crowd of fans and the pathetic little paparazzi, "camz if she doesn't stop screaming she is seriously going to puke!" Lauren said bringing me out of my thoughts and back to reality.

"I want mama!" Mya screamed as Lauren attempted to calm her but was failing miserably "shh baby girl I'm here, shh your safe now" I soothed as I took her from Lauren's arms.

I walked over to where the airport staff had placed our carry on luggage with Mya firmly clinging onto me as I picked my purse and her backpack to get some of her things to help comfort her.

"Shh angel, have papa and blanky" I say placing her pacifier in her mouth as she cuddled her blanket close to her whilst resting her head on my chest, "FUCKING HELL THAT WAS CRAZY" Dinah screamed causing Mya to jump as Ally and Mani followed her with Big Rob.

"Dinah Jane! How many times do I have to tell you!" Ally screamed as she hit Dinah's arm "oww! Stop doing that!" Dinah said as a small mark appeared on her arm, "stop saying bad words In front of Mya! Before we know she'll be saying them in interviews!"  Ally scolded causing Lauren to laugh.

"Lauren Michelle that goes for you too! Seriously I will take both your phones away and Lauren I'll delete your tumblr account!" Ally threatened causing both of them to stop laughing and actually behave ... I don't know whose the child Dinah and Lauren or Mya! 

"You ok princess?" Mani asked as she rubbed Mya's back "scawed " Mya replied as I bounced her up a little "I know their Fu ... I mean idiots" Mani corrected as Ally shot her a glare, "what I didn't say it!" Mani said holding her hands up in a surrender as I chuckled at them all "but your were going too! Normani seriously I have your grandma on speed dial!" Ally said as she pointed her finger sternly at mani who quickly moved and stood in the line of shame with Lauren and Dinah who were attempting to hold their laughs in.

After the girls having a scolding off of Ally (a.k.a mama bear) it was time to go through security ..... with a clingy and scared two year old who is completely uncooperative at this moment in time! Yay me!

"Ally will you help me with Mya" I mouthed as Mya sucked her pacifier with her head on my chest, "we need a bucket for shoes" the guard said as she placed an empty bucket on the floor, "Mya we have to take your shoes off ok baby" I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Stay with mama" she said as she clung onto me a little tighter "can auntie Ally take off your shoes baby girl?" I asked as she nodded whilst sucking her pacifier and cuddling her blanket, Ally took off Mya's shoes and threw them in the bucket along with hers.

I somehow managed to take off my shoes with Mya still in my arms .. I know pure skills right here!

I placed Mya's blanket in with my phone and laptop before setting Mya on the ground "uppy!" She said as she held her hands up in the air, "in a second we have to walk through the metal detector first" I explain as I take ahold of her tiny hand.

"Ma'am the child needs to go through alone and without the pacifier or any other things attached to her" the miserable guard said "that isn't going to happen!" I said laughing knowing Mya wouldn't give up her pacifier now after the situation she'd just been put through with the paparazzi.

"Well then you can't go through" the guard said bluntly "seriously! It's hardly like she has a bomb in her pacifier! Yes allow me to just smuggle drugs through in my two year olds pacifier!" Dinah said sarcastically causing all of us to turn around and shoot her a glare whilst big rob shook his head and face palmed his forehead.