Back Home

Camila's POV
We arrived home from London earlier hours of this morning, we are home for around two weeks before we fly around on our world tour. This gives me enough time to just about unpack everything and then repack! Yay!

Whereas everyone was able to go and have a well deserved sleep when they got home I was left with a hyperactive two year old .... thanks to Dinah and Mani who 'accidentally' left a half full energy drink in her reach!! What's goes up must come down? right?

"Mya Belle Cabello! stop jumping around before you get hurt!" I said using her full name to show I wasn't messing around, "sorry mama, I just weally weally weally weally weally weally weally ..." She said as she sat on my lap facing me.

"I think the sugar is talking" I interrupted as I raised my eyebrows causing her to laugh, "mama what do today?" She asked as she slowly started to calm down .... from her hour long sugar rush!

"Well I have an idea in mind" I reply as she looks up at me confused "whats it?"  She asked "it's a surprise! Now let's go get cleaned up and changed" I say whilst picking her up and placing her on my hip before carrying her upstairs and into my bathroom.

I start the bath water, adding some of her bubble bath and some of her bath toys, "ok princessa bath time" I say as I take off her outfit from the flight and place her in the water.

She looked so adorable and cute that I couldn't resist taking a picture for my Instagram and with me being so busy in London and with everything that happened I didn't really post any pictures of her.

Bubble buddy 🌎

Bubble buddy 🌎

I finish washing her but left her hair since I didn't really want her to go out with her hair still wet, I carried her out into my room and dressed her in the outfit I picked out earlier which was a white dress and some brown sandals with a bow headband, of course!

"Mama no bwush hair" she said as I untied her hair from the messy bun, "I'll be really carefully baby, I promise" I reply as I carefully being to untangle her hair and brush it.

Half an hour and two meltdowns later Mya's hair is now detangled and neatly brushed, I'm not sure how long it's going to last so I'm making the most of it!

I changed into my outfit which was my black skirt with white lace and my epic weekend crop top with my white heels, I left my hair down since it was wavy from the messy bun I had it in and do my natural makeup.

"Let's go angel" I say as I pick up my purse, Mya and her backpack, what can I say I'm an epic multi asker! ... when I'm not falling over that is!

I buckle Mya into her car seat and get into the drivers side of my car, I'm attempting to go out into the shopping mall without any of my security team for the first time in months so let's see how this goes!