AMSTERDAM

Dinah's POV
We got to our hotel late last night and decided that since today was our free day that we'd sleep in, have a late breakfast and visit the sights for the day.

Since Mya is like me and enjoys sleeping Mila decided early this morning to let her stay with me until she woke up since she had to get ready and she didn't want her to be grouchy all day.

I look down and smile at the small child sleeping beside me, I haven't been able to go back to sleep since Mila bought her to me I just want to watch her! I wonder if Mila has ever done this?

I quickly take my phone off my charger and snap and adorable photo of Mya and I for my Instagram since I can't take her cuteness anymore.

@Camila_Cabello I'm stealing your daughter from you 💜😈
#auntieDJisdabomb #auntieDJisthebest

I uploaded the photo and my phone exploded, forgetting that it was on loud the dinging noise filled the room! I quickly threw my phone around trying to find the silent button but I couldn't find it so I just threw it in the bathroom causing it to hit the wall.

"DINAH WHAT THE FUCK" mani screamed since she has the room next door to mine, I jumped and shut the door hoping to block out the noise!

"Where mama?" Mya said as her lip started to quiver "shh bubs lets go get her" I say picking her up from the blankets and carrying her to Mila's room.

The door was wide open so we could just walk in, "Morning baby!" She said as she continued to do her makeup "mama" Mya said as she made grabby hands at her, "Come here baby girl" Mila said as she took Mya out of my arms so I could go back to my room and start getting ready for breakfast.

Camila's POV
After Dinah bought Mya back to my room I decided to start getting her ready so we could make our way to breakfast since most of the girl are probably already down there waiting for us.

"You want to help mama with your outfit angel?" I asked as I lifted her suitcase onto the bed "I helwp mama!" She said excitedly as she clapped her hands "ok which dress do you like best?" I say laughing at her cuteness "dat one mama" she said lifting up a white dress.

I picked up the other changing stuff I needed and walked into the huge bathroom, I sat Mya down on the counter and placed the clothes next to her since it's easier to change her in here than in the bedroom.

I took off her wet pull up from last night and put a fresh one on her even though she's almost potty trained but I don't want to risk her having an accident.

"Arms up baby" I say as she lifts her arms up so I can slide the dress over her head, I place some white frilly shorts under the dress so it covers her pull up Incase the dress gets blown up.