Mid Air Crisis ~ Two

Camila's POV
Mya luckily slept for around an hour be for the noise from the engine woke her up.

"Mama" she said groggily as her pacifier fell to her side "did you have a nice nap?" I asked as she sat up "nuh uh" she said shaking her head "why not baby?" I questioned as I pulled her into my lap for cuddles.

"To louwd" she replied covering her ears in the cutest way possible causing me to smile lightly at her cuteness, "mama I bored" she said whilst resting her head on my chest.

"Go and see the girls" I said as I placed her in the middle of the walkway, "where loo loo?" She asked as she placed her hands in a confused pose "I don't know baby girl, call her" I said even though I knew where Lauren was, she was hiding in the closed part of her seat.

"Loo loo where you?" She called cutely "roar!" Lauren said from behind Mya causing her to jump "loo loo" she said as she climbed into her lap, "hey baby boo" she replied as she kissed Mya's nose.

"Bored mama said come here" she said causing Lauren to laugh at her attempt at making a sentence "is that so, let's think what to do" she said as she pulled a thinking pose "I know" Lauren said as she whispered in Mya's ear.

Lauren's POV
Since Mya was bored of sitting down and I didn't want Camz to have to deal with yet another potential breakdown especially when we're on a plane two thousand feet above ground.

Not today staten not today!

I picked Mya up and stood her in the middle of the walkway before standing up myself "going on an adventure?" Camz said laughing "don't laugh! I'm saving your fucking ass!" I said playfully.

"Lauren Michelle! Seriously I may be asleep but I can still delete your tumblr" Ally said from behind us "Jesus Christ you hear everything" I said amazed she could hear me since she was meant to be asleep, "when you live with Dinah you have too!" She replied causing me to laugh.

I walked up and down the two fucking isles about fifty times!! Seriously that door is looking better and better!!

The older couple were laughing at me as I held Mya's tiny hand as we went yet again up and the isle, "I must have lost about two stone surly" I said laughing as we walked past them ... Well more like Mya drags me past them.

"Wun away from loo loo" Mya said as she ran away from me "oh hell nah, child get back here" I say walking after her as she continues to laugh.

I eventually catch up to her "gotcha ya" I say as I pick her up and place her on my hip, I walked over to the plane door as she giggled and tried to break free from my arms.

"I say we throw you outta the door ... Ready" I said smiling at her as she laughed, "One ... Two ... Three" I said as I playfully threw her at the door as she laughed so hard "see mama" she said after she'd finished having her adorable laughing fit.

I carry her back to see Camz sat on her laptop replying to an email that she'd been sent, "mama" Mya said as she extended her arms out to Camila "hey baby, did you have a good adventure?" She asked as she lifted her into her lap "yeah loo loo thwow me out door" she said pointing to door causing myself and Camz to laugh at her little adorable baby talk!

Camila's POV
Where five hours into the flight and so far so good, I've only had to deal with one crying fit and that was because of the harmonizes screaming. "Mama" Mya said as she lay on her seat, she is so tiny that she can still sleep comfortably on one seat!

"You ok angel?" I asked as I kissed her cheek causing her to scrunch up her nose "milky" she said whilst sucking her thumb, "stop doing that Mya" I said taking her thumb out of her mouth as I got the milk I made up earlier.