Texas Or Bust ~ One

* Dinah in this episode 😂🙌 *

Camila's POV
Today we leave for Texas, which means I'm stuck in a confined space for a long period of time with a two year old !!! Yay me !! Note the sarcasm, it's not the fact she annoys me it's the fact that I know how boring a long journey can be for a kid.

We decided to stay in the hotel until early afternoon in hope that not only Mya but Dinah would sleep for the drive to Texas, let's be honest Dinah is basically the same as a child!

Lauren had taken Mya down for breakfast a few hours ago which I was extremely grateful for since looking after a child twenty four seven without any time for yourself can be tiering!

I was cuddled up in the hotel bed when I heard my hotel door open and little footsteps sounding around the room, I regret letting Lauren have that spare key!

"Mama wake up" Mya said as she tried to climb onto the bed "get her Mya go wake up mama" I heard Lauren say before I felt something land on the comforter, "mama wake up" she said as she crawled all over me "five more minutes angel" I say as I roll onto my stomach and bury my head in the pillow "no go sleepy it not night night time mama" she said as she sat on my back and bounced.

"Ok Mya let her get up before you break her back" Lauren said chuckling as she lifted Mya off of me "I want to sleep!" I said as I sat up and rubbed my eyes, "yay we did it" Mya said clapping and giggling, "I'm going to get Ally and Mani up then I may require Mya to wake Dinah" Lauren said as she handed me Mya and walked out to Ally's and Mani's room "good luck!" I shouted laughing as she left.

"Come and give mama cuddles" I say as I open my arms, she looks at me and laughs whilst shaking her head, "please" I beg as I pout causing her to laugh even more, I sit on the bed and rest my head against the headboard as Mya sits at the end of the bed laughing at me.

"Oh now you want to cuddle" I say as she crawls on top of me and places her head under my neck, "I you Kowala" she said as she wrapped her little arms tightly around my neck "your cuddles always make mama happy" I say as I kiss her forehead, "I wuv you mama" she said as played with my hair "I love you too baby" I say as I rest my head on top of hers.

"AWWW" I heard from outside my room "SHUT UP ALLY THEIR HAVING A MOMENT" Mani said a little too loudly, making me laugh "I can hear you all you know" I said as Mya lay on top of me , "way to go Ally!" Lauren said as I laughed at them.

The girls eventually left to go and awake the beast aka Dinah! I was not going to be apart of that! I sat Mya on my bed whilst I showered and changed, I picked out my red skater skirt and my black long sleeved crop top so I looked casual but ok if we had to go anywhere where we could get noticed.

I same back into the room after finishing my natural makeup and just brushing out my hair to see Mya sat where I left her sucking her thumb, she's being doing it more often lately since she doesn't have her pacifier during the day.

"Baby don't do that" I say as I take her thumb from her mouth, her bottom lip starts to quiver, "angel why are you upset?" I asked as I sat next to her and pulled her into my lap "miss papa" she said as she sniffled "your a big girl now, your only allowed papa at night night or if you feel icky" I say as she rests her head on my chest.

She goes to place her thumb back in her mouth but I stop her "Mya if you do that it will make you icky" I say as I hold her hand in mine as she whimpers quietly, "since we're going to be traveling a lot today maybe you can have your papa" I say in an attempt to get her to stop sucking her thumb, "now?" She asked whilst pouting, "only if you promise to not suck your thumb anymore" I say as she looks up at me, she nods as she rubs her eye.

I get up and look for her pacifier that u keep in my bag Incase of an emergency and pick her up and carry her into the bathroom on my hip, I rinse her pacifier under the water and hand it to her.

I kiss her forehead and decide to go and find the girls "no uppy" Mya said as she clung onto me so I couldn't put her down "ok I'll carry you" I say as I close the hotel room door, I check all the girls rooms but they're not there so I decide to head down where they serve the food since they probably headed down there after waking up Dinah.

Surely enough they were there I laughed as Lauren was sat drinking coffee whilst the others ate pancakes and waffles, "going for the healthy option I see" I say laughing as I pull up a chair "they serve pancakes and you expect me not to eat them" Dinah said as she continued eating "the waffles at Waffle House are nicer" ally said in between bites of waffle "your just obsessed with the place, Ally you need help" Mani said causing us all to laugh.

"Hey M Mac how's life going?" Dinah said as she tickled Mya's cheek, "loo loo love a boy called bwad" she said giggling as Lauren shot her a death glare "spill it whose brad" I say as Dinah gives Mya a high five "some guy I met in the hallway who thought Mya was my daughter, basically a fuckboy trying to flirt" she said laughing as we all listened to the gossip.

"Mama what a fucker?" Mya asked causing everyone to burst into laughter "where'd you hear that word?" I asked holding in my laughter "loo loo called a papawatzi it" she said pointing to Lauren who was now almost on the floor with laughter.

"Mya listen to me, that's a bad word we mustn't say it, ok" I said trying to be serious "oktay .... What an ...." She said before Mani interrupted her "hey Mya come see the fishes with me" she said as she led Mya over to a small fish tank.

"Lauren I'm going to kill you!" I said laughing "I didn't think she was listening!" She said laughing also "y'all need Jesus!" Ally said throwing her hands in the air "your going to need a bank investment from Waffle House" Dinah said causing us all to laugh whilst ally gave her a glare.