All About the Benjamins

KC
Alright I'm Kingsley Cortes but I'm know as KC everywhere. 20 years old, 5'11, mixed, stud and high school grad. I run the streets of Houston. I'm known but on few have seen me in person, and all ended up dead. I have people to do my work but I'm protective and careful. My two main people that been through it with me is Pharaoh (Christen) and Jay (Jaiden). They been with me since the sandbox. We had our empire just by making drops, being ruthless and shit. I'm like your old school boss, I wear suits when I'm meeting someone. But right now I'm making a little visit so someone.

I kicked in the door as 3 of my hittas was here with me . This nigga is really getting on my nerves. I snapped my finger and my 2 large built hittas grabs him.

"James , James , James. I've had this house on watch for a while. Where's my money?." I walked the house. Its rare when I have to make an appearance to someone's house. when it happens all bull shit aside I came for what I want.

"Fuck you dyke" he spat at me.

"Wrong answer " I hit him in the gut making him fall to his knees "once again my money, where is it "

"How about you suck my dick, maybe you won't be so angry." I hit him in the mouth and blood was now on my shirt. Great. Then I think his step daughter came in, she looked happy that someone is beating him up.

"Well hello please sit. I'm KC, your pops here doesn't have my money. From what my sources tell me you don't like him so here a number to call if he tries anything to you or your mother. Back to you James I'm done with the fucking games. Where's my money." I saidBut

He refused to talk so I had his shirt removed and pulled of my favorite blade, some alcohol and my lighter.

"You still don't know fine. Hold him still." I had carved the amount he owe me in his chest and poured alcohol on it." Now 4grand is how much you owe. 2 weeks James. Oh and hit another woman in this house and your dick will be cut off and fed to you. I think sausage would be the best food for you."

Before I left I took my shirt off and changed it. They knew to burn it once we got to the trap. I was walking out and the girl stopped me.

"Thanks I'll make sure to call is anything happens." She said

"Even if you don't I would eventually find out. Oh and James 2 weeks my friend. You know its not good if I make a house visits." I said.

Heading back to my trap house Pharaoh and Jay was there. Our circle was tight, its rare if we have newbies. We have a total of 9 main hittas. I don't like outsiders nor new people in our empire. The smaller the more controlled. We make shit happen with killing or not. Once hoes see the designer clothes and shit they just want to ride the strap and rob me. Low key it made me tough inside and out.