Thug Love 2 Preview

(A/N... Switching it up now it's 5 years later now. And this book is in the making now.)

Kingsley and India be going 6 years strong now. They have a daughter name Sage Mia Bennett and she is 4. Now don't be giving Kingsley shit about the middle name it was all India's idea. (A/N... Some of y'all be mad about her popping up in the book still.)

Sage Mia Bennett

Sage Mia Bennett

Christen and Bree crazy asses been strong too with their 7 year old twins. They be running around the house scaring each other all the time. With them being the first to get married everything just fell into place.

The pictures of Messiah Ra Jabari and Nani Isis Jabari will come up when they are 10 yrs old.

Jaiden and Aaliyah also got married. Their wedding wasn't big. Aaliyah's family wasn't too happy about her being married to Jaiden and all. So they wasn't invited expect her big brother, dad and grandma that supports her and her decision. Their 4 year old son name is Jalen Nova Jones and their 3 year old daughter name is Jasmine Casey Jones. Yes the attack of the J's. But Jaiden gave birth to their son and Aaliyah gave birth their daughter. They both are very mixed racial with more than one race or nationality how ever you want to put it.

 They both are very mixed racial with more than one race or nationality how ever you want to put it

Jalen Nova Jones

Jasmine Casey Jones

Jasmine Casey Jones

They all moved out of Houston Texas because of the cops there. Kingsley been "falsely" accused of crimes, knowing good and well she did them but got out of them. José is still running the trap and making his name big for him. Eventually he is going to stop or just pass it along keeping the legacy of Mia and Kingsley alive since they were the ones to started it. Plus he runs the club that Kingsley started too. He really think he Ghost from Power now.

The squad and the mini squad all moved down to Miami Florida. Kingsley opened a major club called Summit Palace there which is getting a lot of attention. Rappers and celebrity guests comes in and out. Also opened another gay club called Pandora's Box. (A/N... Chill on my club names I'm not the best at them. I shouldn't of named it Bikini Bottom.).

Now let's see what's in store for all of them...