My Mind

India

Damn Kingsley is still not back and I'm worried. Yeah i know I'm worried and we just started dating but I can't help but worry. The deal with Kingsley is she has something that's going to keep me by her side.

*

She finally came home and she wasn't in the mood to talk. She just went upstairs and got in the shower.

I knocked on the door" can I come in?"

"Yeah what's up" I went inside the bathroom and sat on the counter.

"Are you okay?" I hesitantly asked.

"Yeah it's just people are screwing up and I don't like it. I just need to get these people in line if not I'm gonna start catching bodies left and right." She let out a big sigh indicating her frustration.

"Understandable." I simply said

"I scared you didn't I?" She asked.

"In a way yes and no" she stopped the shower and dried off. And let me tell you it was hard to keep my sanity in there.

"What you mean by yes and no." She stepped out the shower. Lord help me please.

"It's nothing  baby." She put on her polo boxers and sports bra, and put her dreads in a bun.

"Mhm I gotcha ma. Over being sneaky and shit." She walked over to me.

"I didn't do nothing. " she picked me up and threw me over my shoulder.

"Nothing my ass girl. " she walked into the bedroom.

"Put me down " I yelled hitting her in the butt.

"Ight say no more baby" she tossed me into the bed.

"Pendejo." I said under my breathe

"Aw shit you speak Spanish too. Girl you betta stop making a nigga wanna pounce on that ass." she rubbed her hands together and licked her lips. She is not making it hard for me NOT to pounce on her.

See this is one of the reason why I can stay by her side, she is goofy as hell.

"So how many bodies you caught today." I laid my head on her chest.

"13. I'm trying not to shoot my people in the gang but I really hate fuck ups. I'm gonna have Christen put pin codes on the doors and only a select few would know the codes to them. Especially on my office door." Damn everything is locked up. She better not be doing any bitch in her office.

"How come?" I asked

"That way if me and you get freaky in the trap, can't nobody stop me from getting down there." She pulled me closer to her.

"Slow you horses my boy. You ain't getting this yet." I smiled

"I know that. How would it look like if we fucked after just calling it official just the other day." See she smart.

"See great minds think alike." I pinched her checks

"Yo get off that gay shit" she smack my hands away.

I laid there talking to her all night, and eventually fell asleep. I could definitely get used to something like this.

*

KC

I woke up hell early this morning with my phone going off. Random ass hoes texting and calling my phone at, what the hell its fucking 2:30 in the morning.

"Seriously who the hell is calling you at this fucking early in the damn morning." She groaned

"Girls I don't fuck with anymore just go back to sleep babe." I told her putting my phone on vibrant.