Power

Kingsley

So far everything with the club is going good. Already installing stuff for it. Since I did start the empire I have , I'm probably gonna let José do some business in here. Like have a sound proof for when someone has to die there. Even though I said I'm out the game doesn't mean I won't help ever so often. U came home sweaty and smelling like ooo weee.

"Daddy!" I heard India soon as I walked through the door. She was laying on the couch watching Love and Hip Hop Atlanta.

"What's up baby girl." I laid on top of her sweaty and all. Normally when she calls me daddy it's either she did something wrong or she wants something.

"Eww your fucking sweaty." India was pushing me off of her.

"You called me and I was just about to shower and then fucks with you." I said heading towards the stairs.

"Hurry up I missed you today" she yelled.

As I got in the shower I began to think if I should help Jose and them running it. Like if I did that then me and India would end up back in the spot light again. See showering will open you mind up and your pores. Love me some hot showers. Once I got out I went back down stairs to India.

"What you thinking about " I sat down and began to rub her feet. She loves it so happy wife happy life.

"Just thinking if I'm gonna help José out by have a small meeting room put in. Sound proof of course. But being the owner and shit it's gonna put us well me back in." I said

"Well the sound proof walls will help if they killing people but that will bring the property value down if they know about it. Also it would most definitely put you back in the spot." India said

"Great minds think alike. But if shit go south then and some goofy shit happens I'm gonna go back to my old ways." I started starring out into space. Thinking on how that will effect us in anyway possible. India grabbed my face and made me look at her.

"It's up to you my love. I'm down for you just like your down for me. If you get locked up over it I'm still gonna hold it down for you. " India straddled my lap. This is why I love this woman.

"I swear you are the realist babe. I'll help but won't get involved with the killings and shit. I'm trying to think of the future between me and you and maybe a little one." I placed my hand on her stomach.

"I really want a baby." India said

"I know you do but not just yet. Once everything is looking right then we can work that out." I said kissing her.

Honestly kids are the last thing I need to worry about. Seeing and hearing what Christen is going through and this is only month four for her. India is probably ten times worse than Bree.

The Next Day

I walked in the building and seeing Jaiden happy as hell.

"The fuck your so happy for." I looked at her with the I'm scared look.

"Lilo finally gave her some. After months of no pussy Jay finally got some." Christen laughed.

"Hell yeah I felt like a caged animal and shit. But y'all Lilo is a freak , not like Kesha freaky with the gangbangs and shit." Jay said

"Oh okay I was about to say that's nasty. I'm glad you happy because I was about to slap that mean mug off your face." I laughed.

Jaiden

Yo I'm happy as hell that Aaliyah finally gave me some. Right now she is at home with sore ass legs. I woke up like I got attacked by a animal. That animal being Lilo with those nails, like I'm tatted up all the way but I can see them through my tattoos. But what I didn't know is that she can speak French hella good. I must of been hitting it right.

I can tell that Kingsley is battling herself on rather she is going to help or not. I believe she shouldn't though, she been through a lot over the past years. Body count high as hell more than all of us. She doesn't need to be locked up for years.

"Honestly don't do it. Let the shit get handled by them and maybe just maybe we can do it but it's not the time. You are not Ghost from Power. " I said

"Man shut the fuck up. But that would be some smooth as shit though. " Kingsley said.

"Hell yeah but nah. I got a family in the making King don't do that." Christen said

"Shut up your worse enemy is Bree right now." We all laughed.

"True." We all got back to working.

José

Damn I don't see how Kingsley can do this shit. But good thing I got Su Yung and Ling Ling. They do nothing but drops and shit cold hearted killers. They cant match up to what Kingsley can do.

"What's up José" Su Yung came through.

"Nothing making sure everything is going good. So far we doing good as shit. Everyone get some extra pay today though." I said packing duffle bags with 4 million in each.

"I swear this ain't nothing but bank right here. Aye have you noticed it's more studs being better than  half the guys here." She sat down rolling up.

"Trrruuue because these guys turning into bitches. These putas ain't shit. I already got some people coming through, Latinos of course some Asians. We letting some of these guys go." I said

"Cool because they ain't doing shit but being dead weight." She lit the blunt.

Homie cool as shit though. She has no mercy for any nigga or bitch. Tess is done because he is soon gonna get married to KC mom which is weird on my case but aye he a OG.

Incoming text
KC
I've heard business is going good. Drop some guys out of it, small meeting room in the place in the works. Coming by later on...

Later that day.

"What's up fam." KC came through holding my son Jesus. The Spanish version of course.

"Nothing much. Everything is pretty much gucci. No problems at all." I sat on the couch.

"I got the message I'm already dropping a lot of people bringing in new once and shit is just going great.

"I'm glad to hear man. How's Paula." She asked

"Good." She put Jesus down and lead me out in the back room.

"Listen I'm getting a room in the club for you, business only. But it won't be up and ready for some months now, use the old spot for something's. Be careful of police they been circling around here. You should really get a new place." KC patted my back and walked out.