Set Up

Jaiden

"Why is Mercedes all of a sudden coming up?" Christen asked. So currently Im at her house chillen.

"I don't know. She has been stalking my Instagram and Snapchat for the past month. But I honestly don't know what this bitch is up too."I said.

"Does she know you killed that nigga" She said

"Like I give a fuck Chris let the bitch do whatever. As long as she stay away from me and Lilo we all good."

Alright for the past few days Mercedes as been popping up at wrong place at the right time. Lilo almost was gonna flip her top a few times because of her. I don't blame her, my palm is itching to slap the fuck out of her.

Mercedes

I really want to get back with Jaiden. For some reasons like she has alot of money but she is sexy as hell. I honestly don't what she does to even get the money from but who cares to be honest. Her new chick is ugly as fuck she looks she sucks dick for a living. I'm going to some how to get them to break up. I got someone who is going to help me get to her too.

Unknown

Well I'm gonna help Mercedes get to Jay. What makes everything easy is I'm part of the gang. Plus Mercedes gives some bomb ass head too. I'm just gonna prolong this shit. Getting bands and some head is pretty good though...

~~~~~~~~~

Mercedes

I went to the guys house today least get some information out of him. He has a nice house so far I can say about him is that he trap. Of course he wants me to suck him off before he gives me the information. I don't mind doing this though I just want to get to Jaiden.

"Now thats over what did you find out." I asked him

"Damn bitch give a nigga a lil bit to recover shit." He laid there smoking.

"Just tell me." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright fine. She traps, she got a girl that goes by Lilo. Like the bitch from Lilo and Stitch. I ain't gonna lie Lilo bad as hell I don't see why she is gay for real though. But Jay only around sometimes not like other bosses. Things with them is like high maintenance. No one get in the drug room or money room for some reason. Whatever you trying to do just don't. From what I heard she and some other people bodies hella nigga and burned the old trap house down to cover tracks. You have to be a dumb bitch to get on her bad side." He said

"Thanks Monte." I got up and left.

So this Lilo bitch is the girl she be around with and shit. I had no idea that she trapped but it seems really obvious. All the tattoos and she did carry a gun around alot.

Jaiden

" Baby want anything while I'm gone to the store." I has called my baby

"Snacks and juice. Oo and burgers please." She sounded like a little kid. It was super cute.

"Alright babe."

"I love you." This is the first time she said she loved me. Okay don't cry while your driving.

"I love you too baby." I said.

I'm in the store looking for some random ass snacks. We probably just watch TV and do some stupid shit around the house like we normally do every now and then. Walking around grabbing some snack I spot Mercedes.

"Hey Jaiden." She said to me. Ugh I really don't like this bitch.

"What you want Mercedes." I flatly said.

"I just want to talk to you thats all." She said

"Okay your talking to me. Alright food talk bye." I was going to go down a isle and leave

Randomly she came up to me and hugged me. Yo I gonna slap this bitch so fucking hard her titties will be on her back.

"Bitch don't ever touch me in you life is you fucking delusional." I yelled at her

I paid for the stuff and went to get the food. Ugh my nerves are so bad right now I'm fucking shaking. I had to pull over and calm down before I do some stupid shit. After I calmed down I went get the food and got home.

"Yay my baby is back!" I heard her from the living room and she ran in the kitchen.

"Hey baby I see you missed me. Even though I was gone for like 30 minutes." I took my jacket off and tried to hug her but she wouldn't let me.

"Why the fuck you smell like cheap ass perfume and have lip stick here." She pulled on my shirt.

"That bitch Mercedes." I said under my breathe.

"So your fucking that bitch now huh. " Lilo looked like she was going to smack the fire out of me

"Im not fucking that thing baby. She aint shit to me. I ran into her while I was in the store getting some stuff." I said

"Okay but don't explain why you smell like that and have fucking lip stick on you shirt. And now that I'm getting a good look at you, you got some on you neck. " She grabbed my face and turned my head

"Babe I swear I didn't do shit with her the bitch hugged me. That's all. Baby what are you doing." I followed her upstairs to our bedroom.

She seriously thinking Im fucking cheating on her. I dont do shit all day. While she at work I'm either sleep or playing the game and shit. Cheating on her was never an option to do.

"Leaving." She started packing her bags

"Baby your not going no where. I'm telling you the truth I did nothing with her. Your fucking over reacting." I grabbed her and pushed her to he wall.

"Get off me Jaiden." She pushed me away and slapped me.

"Seriously your considering leaving when I'm telling the truth." Next thing you know the door bell rings. Man who the fuck can it be.

"I'll get it." I went down stairs with her to see who it was.

Fuck my life right now. How the FUCK does Mercedes know where I live at. She had nothing on but a trench coat and heels.

"So your not fucking her huh. I can't believe you Jaiden. And to think I finally say I love you. Your doing this bitch. I'll have someone to come by and get my things." She grabbed the bag and walked to the car.

"Aaliyah wait baby seriously I'm not doing anything with this bitch." I grabbed her hand

"Let me go Jaiden. I'm so over you, I thought you were different but your not." She pushed me away and got into the car and drove away.

"Fuck!" I yelled. I'm so fucking pissed.

"Now that it's just us." Mercedes started putting her hands up my shirt.

"Bitch do you not fucking know what you just fucking did. Just because your bitch ass popped out the fucking boonies I do lost the woman of my life. The only chick that gave me happiness. " I pointed my gun at her.

Jaiden's favorite long barrel pistol

"I would so fucking kill you where you stand right now and wouldn't give a single fuck about you."  I said still pointing the gun at her.

"She is not right for you anyway." She folded her arms.

"Bitch you cheated on me. How in the fuck are you gonna say she isn't right for me. " I yelled at her. Right nos I don't car if the neighbors see this bitch just ruined my life.

I went in the house and went ape-shit crazy. I started launching things around the house breaking shit.

I can't fucking believe I just lost Aaliyah. That's my everything, my bestfriend, my lover, my future wife. I'm literally rocking back and fourth in the corner going crazy. The house is ruined and everything. I'm just sitting here with one of her jackets that smells just like her.