Show Me The Real You

Jay POV

"Alright KC what we doing to this fool now" I asked sitting in the car in the alley

"Will. Dude been peeping around our offices and shit. I saw that shit in the cameras. I was rolling up and lit it but it smelled weird. Turn to find out its oregano seasoning. Then I was counting money and found a counterfeit stack. He playin us badly then it looks like Cameron on it too. They walking dead men right now."KC said. Damn they was cool peoples too.

"Damn Will was hella cool its bad that we have to smoke him but he knew the rules." Pharaoh said

"Yeah but I don't tolerate that shit not one bit" I said

"I swear our circle is getting smaller and smaller. 10 people left. We gone have to explain the rules again to them." Pharaoh said

"True but let's go get these niggas and our money first." KC said

We got out the car and just walked up to the house. We walked up in that bitch and woke those niggas up. They looked scared as shit and they should be.

"Will and Cameron my niggas guess what I found out."I yelled

"You got a new bitch or something." Cameron joked

"Nope y'all niggas dead. Remember we said our offices is off limits. Plus a counterfeit money too. Replacing weed with seasoning." KC said

"Man look I can explain what happen man." Will said

"Nah you both had a warning the first day y'all wanted to be apart of this shit. So just accept what's coming." Pharaoh said.

We pulled our guns out and let a whole clip in them.

"Alright gloves on and look for our shit." KC gave orders.

5 minutes of searching we found of stuff and left. We got back to the car and prayed over our sins that we just committed. We are not religious we just like to keep our selfs in good hands. I rather died being forgiven than not. Plus I'm not bring burdens on me to my love ones.

"Well that was done." I sarcastically said.

"Yep ha them niggas was scared as fuck though." KC laughed

"Yes they was. I think Cameron pissed himself seeing us."Pharaoh laughed too

My phone ringed and I saw it was this girl Aaliyah I've been with for 3 months.

Me: What's up ma
Aaliyah: Nothing just bored can you come over please I miss you.
Me: Yes I just finished some business I'll be over.
Aaliyah: Yay! How was your day baby.
Me: Aye we will talk when I get there okay.
Aaliyah : Alright I'll be waiting. Bye
Me : Bye.

"Ooo who was you  on the phone with." KC said

"Don't worry bout mines yo" I said moving my phone away from them

"You got a girl we got to meet her yo" Pharaoh said

"Y'all not my momma or my dad nigga" I yelled lookin ass niggas.

"So we family no matter what. So who was it." KC right about that.

"Man it my girl Aaliyah. We been talking for awhile. I'm feeling shawty though." I smiled

"Awwww you in love Jaiden."Pharaoh teased

"Shiiid maybe." I replied

"Damn all y'all got girls but I don't." KC pouted. Is this nigga blind?

"Nigga yo girl is Ms.India dude. She feeling you man that's what my baby been telling me" I smacked her in the back in the head

KC POV

"Well damn you ain't have to hit me in the head." I said. I'm gonna see what she doing.

They took me to my house and I went up to shower. A long hot one too. I'm over here debating if I should call or text her which is a tough decision for me. I'm justing to call her but it's like 10, ugh this is difficult. I mean I like her but this is nerve racking. I'm just not going to call tonight maybe tomorrow.

India POV

I really like Kingsley a lot. So Bree told me about King's past relationship. I was in tears when she told me, it's sad, someone she cared about so much she died. To be honest I thought she didn't have a heart but she just lost a part of her. When she said King would name her daughter after her, that's something I wouldn't mind to be honest. It's like 10 at night and Bree also told me they just got done handling business. I should call her.

KC: Hello
Me: Hey King, what's up
KC: Nothing much just laying down in deep thought
Me: Like what
KC: My past that's all
Me: Wanna talk about it
KC: If you was over her I wouldn't mind
Me: Well give me the address and I be over there
KC: Alright I'll text you the address

She texted me the address and I headed over there. When I got there her house was beautiful. It's big but not too big, 3 nice cars in the front and looks like a pool in the back. I got out my car and knocked on the door. Once she opened it Kingsley was only wearing a black sports bra, Nike joggers and Nike slide ons. With her dreads in a messy bun, oh lawd just take me now.

"Are you just gonna stand there and partially drool or come in" she smiled

I laughed nervously and went inside. The inside of her house was nice as hell but it's messed up that she live her by herself.

She lead me to the her room which I think it's weird.

"Woah woaah now how many girls been in this room and that bed." I said being hella serious.

"Ha you got jokes but only one my ex Mia. I don't bring a lot of people here." King said.

"How come your single." I sat on her bed.

"Cutting right to the point like. My last actual real relationship ended bad. Her name was Mia and she died of cancer. She pretty much was the first person to make me feel needed, loved and everything. She was beautiful, smart and everything but I have someone in particular on my mind." She said.

"Well who do you have in mind" I asked.

"You. I know it strange that we barely know each other and shit but for some reason you in my mind constantly. See I don't know why. See India I want to be with you, just give me a chance at least. " aww she really wants to be with me.

"Wow I can't believe that you feel like this for me. And you're right it's only been a few days well technically like two weeks but I really like you too. Just so you know Christen told Bree about you and Mia and she told me. For someone who makes a guy eat his own dick you have a heart. You just need someone to hold it with love and care." I said. Christen and Bree and in for it.

"So India will you be my girl. " holy shit.

"Yes Kingsley I will." I said happily, kinda bouncing up and down.

"Damn someone was waiting on me to say that." She is right but I'm not letting her know that just yet.

"Maybe" I smiled

_________________________________________

Comment
Vote
Share