Wifin U Pt.2

Kingsley

So know me and India are married y'all. Time to turn up, but let me flash off these rings first.

There go my ring ya know had to go with the gold on it looking shiny like fuck

Had to get my wife right too ya know. Killing the game with it right now.  You should of see her face when she saw this right. She didn't know I got a new one for her. India still gonna keeps the engagement ring though.

Right now everybody dancing and having a good time. José got Montana of 300 Wifin U playing in the background. Fits perfectly to what's happening now.

" Swaaaaaaag while I be piping you, swaaaaaaag I'm thinking about wifing you." sang to India.

"Stooop." She pushed me but I wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you Mrs. Bennett." I looked into her eyes with so much love. Just like how I look before I bash chocolate cake.

"I love you too Mrs. Bennett." She kissed me. I deepened the kiss making her moan into my mouth a bit.

I started dancing and she pushed me again. The song switched up to Tyrese Signs of Love Making. Boy! Now that's the song. India started throwing that ass back and grinding her ass on me.

"Just wait until we are all alone. When I'm done you won't be able to speak and walk."I whispered in her ear.

"Can't wait." She said.

"Hey hey hey no not on the dance floor." Jose said.

"Man hush let me dance with my wife." I yelled.

"I like the sound of that. My wife. " India kissed me.

India

Kingsley got tired of dancing and sat down , while I was talking to my family and showing of my ring. It's a beautiful ring but I know its expensive as hell.

"Damn girl what does she do for a living to buy you something like this." My cousin Kayla asked.

"Well she owns this club we having our wedding in. This is all her right here." I said.

"You kidding me. This club can't bring in that much money to buy some shit like that. And her ring look expensive as hell too." Kayla said.

"Well she works hard for what she have." I replied. I'm starting to get annoyed.

"Well why isn't the rest of her family her." Kayla asked. All these fucking questions.

"Well she doesn't fucks with her dad side at all. She is pretty okay with her mom side. And those people there are her ex girlfriend family, they are some amazing people." I said.

"Why in the hell her ex family is here. She is going to cheat on you with their daughter." Kayla caught and attitude real quick.

"She is dead. She's been dead for years because of 2 kinds of cancer. Kingsley is basically part of their family regardless. I respect that, they treat me like family also." I said.

"That's just wrong India." Kayla S. shaked her head

"Okay and whats wrong is knowing your weave doesn't match your actual hair. Next time wash, flatiron and blend your hair in before leaving the house." I walked away.

I need to calm myself down. She obviously doesn't know what Kingsley has done in her past. So I have to give her the benefit of the doubt. But she was coming at me sideways. I sat on Kingsley's lap while she was kissing all over my neck.

"Oh my god stop please save it for later." I tried so hard not to moan.

"Why I want my wife right now. You look so fuck magically delicious I have to have you. Fuck Lucky Charms I need my India, my wife." She whispered in my ear biting me softly.

"Baby just wait. You can hold off for a few more hours. After that we can leave have someone lock up the place, we can take the plane to Cancun and just do whatever." I rubbed her hand

"Ugggggggh fine wifey." Kingsley pouted.

"Daaadddy."I said.

"Yes." She still pouting

"I love you." I got up and grabbed her face.

"I love you too." She kissed me.

A couple of hours later we left Houston to Cancun. Jaiden and Christen are locking up the place for us and everything.  We got to you hotel and Kingsley carried me.

"Well since is finally just us. I can do whatever I want and I want this dress off." Kingsley said.

Well you know what happens now. Pray for me everyone. Kingsley keeps her word and I know for sure I'm gonna wake up not being able to speak...