Cold Hearted but Open Minded

Previously on Thug Love...

"Man who the fuck is. Oh home early I see" Ty opened the door in her sports bra and boxer. " round 2 babe....

"So Ty round 2 huh. " good thing I'm not wearing heels but they getting they ass beat. I punched her square in the nose then went after the bitch she had. I've been with this chick for to long she know damn well I hate cheaters. They both was bloody when I left. I fucked Ty up pretty bad but she deserved it. I called Bree up we have to talk.

Me- we need to talk ASAP about Ty
Bree- Kay babes your place or mine
Me- your be there in ten

Bree
Aw shit now what did Ty do. I'm the one who hooked them up now if something happen I'm gonna be heated. India came over crying. Yup Ty getting fucked up I'm gonna have to tell Christen later.

"What's wrong babe." She sat on the couch and cried.

"I don't know why I'm crying but I caught Ty cheating on me with some ratchet ass girl." She said.

"Don't worry about her Christen gonna handle it." I told her. My baby gonna have to do a house call on this fool.

"What you mean Bree" India looked confused

"Well I'll have to call them up" I pulled my phone out and texted Christen

Me: come over and bring them okay
DaddiePharaoh: ight be there in 5 baby

"They on there way " I held her.

5 minutes later they came. By the look on India's face she was shocked

India

"What's the problem baby" Pharaoh said to Bree. Wait a minute baby!?

"Pharaoh what are you doing here and Kingsley why you here, I'm lost, explain now." I said.

"India these are the 'guys' that run the street of Houston Texas. KC, Jay and my baby Pharaoh."Bree said.

"Wait your the ones I thought it was actually guys not studs. Wow I'm totally shock. " damn what a surprise. I literally thought it was guys doing all of that.

"Yep surprising isn't it." Kingsley said

"I've always heard of KC but I thought it was a buff ass dread head guy and dangerous killer, cold hearted but helped people out." I said

"Eh I'm some what buff, accuracy is key and I can be cold hearted. Besides we don't make house call that often it's rare when we do. That's why no one knows what we look like for real let alone know it's 3 girls." Kingsley said. I ain't gonna lie this made her even more attractive.

"Wow I would of never thought." I said

"Yeah baby so what's the deal we making a move on some one." Pharaoh said

"Ty cheated on India with some dumb hoe. She need a house visit." Well damn Bree can I tell them geez

"No worries y'all I fucked her up already." I said