Surprises

Pharaoh

We all went out today to do something. Me and KC decided to take our girls shopping and maybe something once we think out something. See whats really fucking my head up is me and KC some skinny niggas well kinda we eat alot but that's not the point. We both with some thick women, like they ain't skinny but they are bigger than us.

"You guys always spending money on us." Bree said.

"Because we can that's why. Thing is why wouldn't we y'all put up with us so might as well spoil y'all." Kingsley said. I mean yeah it's true. They got into some deep shit with us.

"True we do." Bree said

"But now you married to me. Kingsley your next my friend." I patted her on the back

"Nigga really it was supposed to be a surprise you ass." She got a little mad

KC

Good now she will be expecting it. So India is quite excited from what Christen said. I wasn't going to actually propose until our year anniversary though.

"Really baby." India jumped up and down

"Yes but now you have to wait. So go on and thank Christen." I acted mean because Christen knows the plan.

It's still May and we been together for like 8 months and I met her and started going out with India like 3 weeks after me and Christen's birthday.

"Christen we are not friends anymore." India pouted

"Oh hush up you still love me. You have to deal with me. Me and Kingsley are practically sister because we was born on the same day at the same time in the same hospital." Christen side hugged her.

"Truuu that, we are a package deal baby." I joined the side hug too

"What day."Bree asked. How, how you married to someone and don't know they birthday. Maybe she in on it too.

"September 3, Virgo babies." I proudly say

"Mmmm same day as August Alsina." Bree said

"You would know that one Bree. You look like a fan." I said laughing.

Going to store to store I'm practically tired as fuck. Me and India got a couple of matching clothes and shoes. With her lil cute ass. Seriously I couldn't asked more from her. She literally was cool with the whole I kill people and sell drugs for a living lifestyle. Any other girl would of backed out and shit. Plus this girl would straight kill a nigga and a bitch for me. That's my baby for life right there.
~~~~~~~~~~

Today was pretty much great. But I can't help but feel watched, like I felt a presents there or near me but it was nothing. I mean it was like a bad one n ur more like a good one.

"Baby come here what's wrong." I laid in the bed India." You looked worried a bit."

"Yeah like I feel someone follows us or just being watched." I said.

"Well try to relax baby it's probably nothing." She rubbed my shoulders "you still should lay low still."

"Yeah I know. Jay not in it no more she done with it. It just me Christ, Jose, my other homie Tess and Charles." I said

"Well meet up some where other than the trap baby." She told me. I swear India is the real one.

"I gonna have to. I never talk about it over the phone." I said. I kissed her before I left. She probably gonna call Bree and some other people over.

I called Jose and told him to meet me up at my mom's house. Know her she got a good place for us to talk about business and shit. Im still in disbelief that she was trappin before.