Games Begin

India

Me and my dad went to an abandoned place that I think he knows. Raymond was banging on the trunk of a car as we stopped.

"Crazy bitch."he tried to swing but missed.

"Tie him up dad." I said

"Dad? But you kissed him on the lip."He said

"No dumbass on the cheek. But that not the point what do you want with me." I pulled my gun out of my purse.

"To warn you." He laughed "Kingsley is so fucked up in the head than what you think. It's not safe for the both of you. You think what Ryan , Stephanie Mark, Quincy Damien and father did was bad just wait. That Kingsley you sleep with every night past is coming to swallow her whole. The only safe place for her is death."

"What are you talking about." To this point I'm sacred. Me and my dad are just letting him talk.

"Kingsley Taylor Cortes sweetheart. The Cortes family isn't a normal family. Incest, rapes, murders, everything you can imagine this family has did. Ask her if she hears voices. Ask her if she sees things that isn't there. Just. Ask. Her. India your precious girlfriend can be your worst nightmare. You should really be with your mother right now India. I mean she is a Cortes. See little old Kingsley is needs all the help she can get or afford. Oh and ask her who is Great Milenko." With that my dad grabbed the gun and shot him.

"India don't listen to him let's go home and see if Kingsley is okay." My dad grabbed my hand and lead me to the car.

The lot of ways I don't want to believe that what he saying is true. I mean Kingsley does have her moments where she isn't herself but that doesn't mean anything does it? Raymond just made me think it's about marrying Kingsley. Is she really that fucked up in the head or is it just his way to scare me? Is it his way of playing some type of game? Some type of mental game?

All of this and we have 2 months until our wedding day......

A/N... Sorry it's short but just let the suspense kick in. The drama has just began....

How y'all feel about this whole Cortes family and Raymond Situation ?