Emotions and Frustrations

1 month
Jaiden
Aaliyah has been taking care of me the entire time. Bad things is have been snapping on her. My anger has been getting worse and worse. Aaliyah been nothing but good to me so why am I acting like this.

"The fuck you just busting in here for!" I yelled at Aaliyah. She literally scared the fuck out of me. I don't like it when people just do that shit.

"Please calm down Jaiden have you been taking you medicine?" She asked me.

"How the fuck am I suppose to know I don't know where the fuck my meds are at. Everything that keeps me stable isn't fucking here." I started to get a bit light headed. I got up and was going to lay down but I really wasn't feeling good.

"Please calm down I'm gonna order you medicine baby okay."she kissed her on the forehead

"Why you calling me baby if we not fucking together." Then I started to loose my balance.

Lilo

Okay I know what you think she is treating me like complete shit. It's a reason why, Jaiden is bipolar and the reason she is so light headed is a rare medical condition. She is a living Grinch, her heart is actually 2 sizes bigger. Her being stressed and unstable makes her blood flow slow.

"I'm gonna pick you medicine up are you going to be fine while I'm gone." I asked her

"I'm not a fucking baby. Just go get the shit." Can't wait to give Jaiden her medicine.

It's been going on like this for the whole month. That's until I realized she hasn't been taking any of her medication. I went to get all her medicine which included codeine pills some really strong ones too. I stopped by Mr.Stone's restaurant and picked up some wings for her. I got home and she was in the living room playing the game.

"Here some food and take you medicine." I handed it to her.

"Can we talk please." She took it and looked at me. It's must if bee something heavy on her mind.

"Yeah sure what you wanna talk about." I sat down

"This is really hard to say but I fucking love the hell out of you. When you left me I didn't know what the hell to think. I wanted to die, that corner right there" she pointed " I sat there drinking and taking my meds too. But j sat there for two weeks barely eating or cleaning or even caring about my personal hygiene. I'm probably gonna have to buy you the same jacket again because wouldn't let it go. I missed you so much. I was going to kill that bitch right where she stand but that would of lower the property value. Kingsley probably took care of that for me. I can't function without you."

"Aww DenDen." I made it up with her first and middle name. She took her meds and she won't be back to her old self in a few minutes.

"Okay why DenDen out of all nicknames. It sound hella gay." She laughed.

"It's the last letters of your first name and the first 3 letter of you middle." I said to her

"What my full name then." She probably didn't believe me. Still focusing on the game.

"It's Jaiden Denise Jones baby. Boom!" I threw my hands up. She paused it and couldn't believe it

"You must of heard it in the hospital. Oh well bring that sexy ass over here now." She patted a spot right next to me. Jaiden is real emotionally out of whack when she doesn't take her medicine.

"After you eat and check your weight we can cuddle."I said to her.

Now she got her medicine and she is going to be stable again we could get back together. I've been really thinking about the whole situation. Jaiden really don't touch any other women unless me and her are at the strip club. I guess Mercedes was a jealous bitch.

"So do you think Kingsley killed her."  I asked her.

"She did she told me a while. The bitch is gone and finally out my life. Please be mine again Aaliyah." She looked at me like she really meant it too.

"I'm always yours. Those two weeks was hell, I've never cried over someone so much before." I laid my head in her lap.

"On some real shit baby I was actually dying in that hospital. I saw my mom, granny , Nana ,Mia and my unborn brother. They all love you they all think your the right person for me. I think that to I've never killed myself over no woman before in my life. I'm gonna marry you one day baby believe that." She looked at me still. So that means they are all dead. her mom must of been the sweetest lady ever.

"I do believe that. " I said to her

"Also on some real shit you is holding out on me sooooo much. If I had a dick I would have blue balls all the time." I know she would eventually bring that up.

"When your all better and everything I'll think about it. I know your really but I'm not, not just yet and I'm sorry." I felt bad a bit.

"Baby I will wait as long as it takes. This is the longest I went without sex I will tell you that one though." She chuckled

Sometimes I do wonder what sex is like with her though. Plus whenever she gets aggressive is just ugh let me stop.

KC

I'm glad my homie back and healthy as fuck. Went went a bit crazy without her meds though. I swear the weirdest and horrible shit happens when everything is just good. Now that's that bullshit.

I'm tired as hell, only because I just put it down on India. It never gets old when she can't even walk straight afterwards.

"I hate you so much right now." India smiled at me.

"Why because you can't walk?" I laughed

"Yes and I'm hungry but you had to get all aggressive and shit. I swear I have no walls because of you."she hits me in my chest.

"I'm sorry you ex couldn't put it down like I can. Even if you decide to cheat or break up with me, it won't be the same. Like for real you got some bomb ass head I wouldn't trade that for anything." I kissed her.

"You should let me strap you down baby." Yo my mood is ruined right now. Why she had to say that.

"Ha you got jokes. What you want to eat."I got up and started heading out the door.

She must of lost her damn mind asking me that. Like I don't even use tampons, so what makes me consider her doing that.

"Grilled cheese please." She smiled

I went and made us some grilled cheeses. Yes I walk around my house naked, I got no shame in my game. I got back upstairs and India was happy as hell when she saw food.

"But seriously just think about it." She took a bit out of mine when she got hers in her hand.

"Nigga! And hell no. I'm gone stay a virgin and it's gone be like that foreva. You really want to see me moan like a lil ass bitch. Just you giving me head, I sound like a little bitch. I'm gucci on that ma." I said.

"Pussy." India simple said.

I put my food down, wiped my mouth and went down on her. It's about to be round two in this bitch and she better not run from it nether. Gone call me a pussy.

"Babe. This. Is. Fuck... Unfair." She said in-between breaths.

I pulled her closer because she always seem to run right before she cum. But I think she forgot how strong I was. She might be thick but that just more for me grab and kiss all over. I never liked skinny girls them thick girls that can eat are like my weakness and if you latina is a bonus.

"Apologize then and I might go easy on you." I looked at her.

"Never." She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Okay being stubborn ain't gone get you no where." I went back down. I really hope she ain't eating while I'm doing this. But knowing her it's like a 50/50 chance she is.