Ohana Means Family

Jay∆∆

I'm back I bet some if what missed me some didn't or did you. But whatever I've been with my girlfriend Aaliyah. I eventually told her what I've been doing for that past I don't know how many years. She was actually okay with it though. But it wasn't something I want to do my entire life. Like I could die one day, like straight leave Aaliyah here by herself. So I decided to get out the game for sure. People say I ain't easy but it was for me because I was one of the bosses. Plus we wasn't big but well known.

But let me introduce y'all to my baby Aaliyah Walls.

Y'all can't tell me that aint no tall glass of chocolate milk

Y'all can't tell me that aint no tall glass of chocolate milk. Whew that's my baby though.

I couldn't keep trappin when at any given day I could die doing a drop or something. If you was in my shoes you wouldn't want to leave that behind. We been together for about 3 months, haven't even fucked yet too. She got me waiting, I don't mind waiting but my sexual frustrations are coming up. I'm not to happy frustrated and don't look good. Like me frustrated I will snap at any little thing. It could be a bug and I will snap. That's how petty I will get.

Me and Aaliyah just sitting on the couch watching TV. Now Aaliyah and I bought a house because she was living in an apartment and I fucked to many bitches in mine so fresh start.

"So when can I meet the famous Kingsley and Christen." She got excited.

"It don't matter to me. I can call them up now and see if they wanna come over." I suggested.

I know what y'all thinking after the whole aftermath of Kingsley getting arrested by stupid ass cops. Your thinking Aaliyah is one. Wrong she is not trust me, any girl I have a feeling I could settle down with gets a background check and followed for a few days. Crazy yes but sometimes you have to be careful.

"Really I can't wait to meet them."she kissed me.

"They real good people's . They are like family to me." I said

I hit up KC and Christen telling the to come over. I had to also text my new address to the also. Aaliyah likes me buying things for her but real talk she a independent woman. But ain't nothing wrong in spoiling ya lady.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's up lil thug." Christen loud ass! Came in. Damn my head hurt now.

"Nigga how loud can you get!" I said to her.

"Louder than yo girl screaming. But what's good fam." She hugged me

"You still rock in with this fool King." I laughed

"Aye we twins though man. How you been." Kingsley asked me

"Gucci Gucci no Kreayshawn though. Everyone this is my baby girl Aaliyah. Aaliyah this is Kingsley, India , Christen and Bree." I introduced them